Mah jongg re$ult$

Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2012, 11:00 AM
Platinum member
Default Mah jongg re$ult$

Those that participated in the April 15th Mah Jongg tournament & those that donated, even though you didn't play, are owed a huge hug & thanks from our Relay For Life team "Friends For A Cure". We had 15 tables, 60 players, too much food, lots of fun, and CLEARED $1111. Not bad for our 1st try. It sounds as though this may be an annual event. You should all be proud of yourselves. The American Cancer Society knows who we are.

Thank You All

Remembering Our Family Members & Friends

Steve Henderson
Old 04-16-2012, 04:48 PM
Dancing Thyme

Thanks, Steve, It was my pleasure to donate. I wish I could have played, but all the experienced peeps would have banned me from future events, LOL....

Congratulations to you and your team. I know a lot of work goes into this and you deserve to feel proud of the success of this event. Maybe by next year, I can play,,, I take some classes....

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 04-22-2012, 03:00 PM
Gold member

Thanks Steve, I was suppose to play and hated to miss it but grand daughters take priority. Glad I donate at least and look forward to the next tournament.

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.