Mail

Closed Thread
Old 04-28-2022, 05:13 PM
Smile Mail

So, I plan on using my home in TV more often, I would like to receive some of my mail here, but because I will not be present during periods of time, what is the best way to have my mail held until I come back?
Old 04-28-2022, 05:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,743 Times in 5,255 Posts

Hire someone to pick it up and hold it or you.
Old 04-28-2022, 06:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnichilo View Post
So, I plan on using my home in TV more often, I would like to receive some of my mail here, but because I will not be present during periods of time, what is the best way to have my mail held until I come back?
Get a PMB (private mail box). Best is at the real post office but if you do it at a The UPS Store they will hold and/or periodically send to to you. I assume the other PMB locations would do that as well but having managed a The UPS Store up north for a few years a number of years ago know how they work.
Betty White (1922-2021) R.I.P.
Old 04-29-2022, 01:22 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,203 Times in 569 Posts

Quote:
USPS will hold it for 30 days.
Hold Mail - Stop Mail Delivery Online | USPS
Old 04-30-2022, 10:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
When, I was working, in business, mail was very important to me. Unlike many posters I as a sole proprietor was strapped to my business. Vacation? I would take a week or at most two. Stop mail delivery? To all would suggest doing it 2-3 days before you need it stopped. Not Florida but suspect here as well. Actual reaction to forms, likely now e-mails usually, more often than not, took a follow up with a senior person, to actually get it done.
Closed Thread

Tags
mail, present, periods, time, held

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.