map of cart paths?

Closed Thread
Old 02-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Veteran member
Default map of cart paths?

Is there any such thing as a map showing all the cart paths? Is it possible to get from Rio Grande and Morse to Hawkes Bay somewhat directly by cart? I suppose you could go north on Morse then over to Buena Vista but that seems like a long way. Any suggestions?

Also: Wheeling, WV * Youngstown, OH* Niles, OH * Oshkosh, WI * Ft. Worth, TX * Da Bronx * Marathon, NY * Bricktown, NJ * Newark, DE * San Antonio, TX * Washington, DC * Tacoma, WA
Old 02-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Default Re: map of cart paths?

Do you have a Villages Street Map? That shows all of the cart paths (transportation trails) and tunnels. The latest is yellow. You can purchase ($5.00) many places in the squares....I bought mine at the golf course.
Old 02-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Gold member

From Rio Grande Ave and Morse Blvd I would go South on Morse and through the 466 tunnel then take a right on to the cart path that runs along 466 heading West to the Laural Manor tunnel heading North and you will be at the Saddlebrook Rec Center then tunnel under Buena Vista Blvd to Hawkes Bay.

The $5.00 map of The Villages shows the Transportation Trails in brown. The maps are available at the pro-shops at a 10% discount for residents.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Gold member

Another good map to see the transportation trails is available at the sales centers just ask for the General Area Map which also shows all of the retail stores in The Villages. This is a free map.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Veteran member

Ok, I'm losing it. Never even thought to cross 466. Duh! And I knew that path was there too.

Thanks for the info about the $5 map. We do have one if I can find it.

Also: Wheeling, WV * Youngstown, OH* Niles, OH * Oshkosh, WI * Ft. Worth, TX * Da Bronx * Marathon, NY * Bricktown, NJ * Newark, DE * San Antonio, TX * Washington, DC * Tacoma, WA
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.