Closed Thread
Old 08-16-2015, 06:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesi3putt2 View Post
happiest 7 yrs of my life since we moved here

I never dreamed that this part of my life could be so much fun or that I would meet so many interesting and amazing people or continue learning so much.
Old 08-21-2015, 08:12 PM
Veteran member

I looked at the new home models available on TV website. One thing that stands out, across the board, is there are few bathrooms in these homes. I understand they are catering to the empty nesters but some want guest bedrooms to have private baths. I model with 4-5 baths is unavailable. I haven’t come down to TV yet so I haven’t spoke to the sales people, but how flexible is the builder when it comes to customization?
Old 08-21-2015, 08:30 PM
Veteran member

To clarify,,, up north when builders are building a section they use a number, section 21or107, here they just give it a name. Pine Ridge is the newest section and supposedly they last. There are 3town squares, for boutique shops,movie, restaurant s,entertainment.
Closed Thread

Tags
villages, i’m, questions, lot, plan, retire, home, visit, community, i’ve, great, i’ll, buy, lots, building, population, golf, number, conservative, 100%, humidity, lived, weather, sinkholes, retirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.