Mommies boy gets busted...again

Closed Thread
Old 09-17-2016, 08:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts
Default Mommies boy gets busted...again

In today's Daily Sun:
Joshua J. Duffy-Sedicino punched another man in the face and started screaming profanities at him. The attack occurred after Duffy-Sedicino asked the other man for a cigarette and inquired about his wife attending the police academy, the report indicated. Duffy-Sedicino also went on a anti-police rant.

If these freeloaders cannot behave, they should be kicked out of the house.
Old 09-17-2016, 08:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
In today's Daily Sun:
Joshua J. Duffy-Sedicino punched another man in the face and started screaming profanities at him. The attack occurred after Duffy-Sedicino asked the other man for a cigarette and inquired about his wife attending the police academy, the report indicated. Duffy-Sedicino also went on a anti-police rant.

If these freeloaders cannot behave, they should be kicked out of the house.
Punches fly over man's announcement that he wants to be a cop - Daily Commercial: News

Link to article in Daily Commercial.
Old 09-17-2016, 10:25 AM
Platinum member

I often think about parents of these troublemakers. It's easy to say "kick him out," but what if the parent is afraid of him or tries to kick him out and he refuses to leave? Is there any help for such parents? It's a very sad situation. Perhaps the parents are victims, too.
Old 09-17-2016, 10:37 AM
Sage

Seems the victim was also a young man; sure looks like he got some shots in...

The heck with kicking him out of the house, find him a room in the big house for 6 months.
Old 09-17-2016, 11:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,508 Times in 1,908 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageswimmer View Post
I often think about parents of these troublemakers. It's easy to say "kick him out," but what if the parent is afraid of him or tries to kick him out and he refuses to leave? Is there any help for such parents? It's a very sad situation. Perhaps the parents are victims, too.
I often wonder too. He has had several mugshots prior to this one. I googled.
Old 09-17-2016, 11:22 AM
Platinum member
Default sounds like

sounds like a loser dopehead to me that people keep taking in.
Old 09-17-2016, 11:29 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageswimmer View Post

This troubled man needs help and I hope, he accepts it!

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 09-17-2016, 11:35 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
This article in the Daily Commercial is even more disturbing
than the less comprehensive article in The Villages online newspaper.
To attack someone for wanting to be a cop is deranged behavior. From previous arrests, we could already assume that.
I wouldn't have posted bond. This man-child living with parents needs some immediate tough love.
Old 09-17-2016, 12:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
This article in the Daily Commercial is even more disturbing
than the less comprehensive article in The Villages online newspaper.
To attack someone for wanting to be a cop is deranged behavior. From previous arrests, we could already assume that.
I wouldn't have posted bond. This man-child living with parents needs some immediate tough love.
I am a person living with my parents for a variety of reasons-- and it is very hard to meet a good woman who would date me while doing this-- so people should not judge the rest of us by this man's actions.

Marquis Who's Who nominated me to 24 of their various publications (1992-2004) while I was living with my parents in Rohnert Park, CA and Palm Harbor, FL from late 1991- 2005. This was for my 224 613 Project. Just because you fought city hall and lost; this does not mean that you still cannot do worthwhile things at home.

Gary Corsair then of The Villages Daily Sun did a little article on me that ran on Memorial Day of 2007. This was for how my Project related to libraries in Lake, Sumter and Marion County.

The story is a very complicated one and would make a trio of very good movies or books.
Old 09-17-2016, 01:26 PM
Email Reported As Spam

It would seem to me the Christian thing to do is not provide more media attention to this incident for the benefit of the parents who clearly are already dealing with much pain and embarrassment.

I also do not believe any of us are in a position to understand or judge these parents because we do not know what they are dealing with or what if any good faith attempts they have made to contain this situation.

All we can offer them is our understanding and our silence
Old 09-17-2016, 02:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,508 Times in 1,908 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
It would seem to me the Christian thing to do is not provide more media attention to this incident for the benefit of the parents who clearly are already dealing with much pain and embarrassment.

I also do not believe any of us are in a position to understand or judge these parents because we do not know what they are dealing with or what if any good faith attempts they have made to contain this situation.

All we can offer them is our understanding and our silence
There is merit in your kind response but people should be made aware that he hits people. Our friends were present when this happened and one offered her medical aid to both of the people involved.

This situation appears to be not easy to understand or to solve. It isn't a good situation for sure. I would bet the neighbors are a little edgy.
Old 09-17-2016, 02:31 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,043 Times in 369 Posts

Maybe a good start in dealing with unruly behavior on/in any of our amenity properties would be to suspend or revoke Villages priveledges upon arrest and conviction of any crime. And maybe extend that punishment to the property owner, renter on a lease, parent, etc. This isn't about not having compassion for parents and spouses who have their hands full for whatever reason. This should be about holding residents to a standard we hold ourselves and our guests to when enjoying our amenities and club activities.
Old 09-17-2016, 02:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagboy View Post
Maybe a good start in dealing with unruly behavior on/in any of our amenity properties would be to suspend or revoke Villages priveledges upon arrest and conviction of any crime. And maybe extend that punishment to the property owner, renter on a lease, parent, etc. This isn't about not having compassion for parents and spouses who have their hands full for whatever reason. This should be about holding residents to a standard we hold ourselves and our guests to when enjoying our amenities and club activities.
You make it sound like this is an everyday happening.
Old 09-17-2016, 03:02 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagboy View Post
That seems to be going way too far. People should be responsible for their own actions but not for the actions of people whom they have little control over.

It also paints with too broad a brush. Context is extremely important.
Old 09-17-2016, 04:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,950 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
That seems to be going way too far. People should be responsible for their own actions but not for the actions of people whom they have little control over.

It also paints with too broad a brush. Context is extremely cimportant.
No he said ones that commit felonies. Which should come with some kind of standard of behavior to prevent multiple escalating crimes and protect or standard of living. Neighbors shouldn't have to live in fear of some idiot that can't live within law and coexist in community that has standards in writing.
Closed Thread

Tags
duffy-sedicino, man, anti-police, report, wife

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.