More Fenney-area plans

Closed Thread
Old 12-05-2017, 04:01 PM
Sage
Default More Fenney-area plans

Softball - Shopping - Regional Recreation Center - Championship Golf

The attached plan was submitted for the approval of villas and it also shows the surrounding areas.

North of CR468
  • Everglades Softball Complex - 4 diamonds
  • Magnolia Plaza - looks like 1 big store ... maybe grocery? ... Publix, Winn-Dixie, Walmart Neighborhood Market?
  • Everglades Regional Recreation Center - although it's labeled softball complex, the building, parking and sports courts can be seen. Also, in a different plan that I saw, it was labeled as a rec center.
South of 468
  • Tall Pines Golf Course - this is the north end of 27 holes that stretch to the south. In the Golf section of TOTV is a plan that shows all 27 holes.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VOSO.pdf (569.8 KB, 518 views)
Old 12-05-2017, 05:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion6 View Post

The attached plan was submitted for the approval of villas and it also shows the surrounding areas.

North of CR468
  • Magnolia Plaza - looks like 1 big store ... maybe grocery? ... Publix, Winn-Dixie, Walmart Neighborhood Market?
  • Everglades Regional Recreation Center - although it's labeled softball complex, the building, parking and sports courts can be seen. Also, in a different plan that I saw, it was labeled as a rec center.

South of 468
  • Tall Pines Golf Course - this is the north end of 27 holes that stretch to the south. In the Golf section of TOTV is a plan that shows all 27 holes.

Excellent. What happens in Fenny should stay in Fenny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2017, 06:15 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,319 Times in 384 Posts

Another post about Fenney. Keep the coming. Everyone loves hearing about Fenney
Old 12-05-2017, 09:05 PM

Hubby & I went to Fenney Grill for lunch on Monday. Very good! Also good service. It is the 2nd time we’ve been there and everything good.
Then we did the Putt & Play. Really fun. I beat hubby by one stroke. We had a lovely day. Maybe next time we will do croquet.
Old 12-05-2017, 10:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpsma View Post
Another post about Fenney. Keep the coming. Everyone loves hearing about Fenney

Lol

Old 12-05-2017, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion6 View Post

North of CR468
South of 468
Must be fake news. I’ve read several posts here claiming they will only be building houses from here on out. No more infrastructure or amenities. Completely upending all of their previous work.
Old 12-05-2017, 11:32 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by circletrack View Post
Must be fake news. I’ve read several posts here claiming they will only be building houses from here on out. No more infrastructure or amenities. Completely upending all of their previous work.

That ain’t gonna happen.

Old 12-06-2017, 03:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by circletrack View Post
That’s the problem you are reading posts on this website and believe them. The developer is not posting on this site.
Old 12-06-2017, 11:02 PM

Since my wife and I just purchased a new home in the Hyacinth Villa section of Fenney this morning, I am happy to hear this good news.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:34 AM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,340 Times in 1,448 Posts

A lot of good news has been released over the last few weeks and a lot of good rumors going around also. Growing rapidly and getting better everyday. Can't wait for the new emergency center to be built on the south side of 44, hope I don't need one until it's up and running but if so Leesburg is only 15 minutes away.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:28 AM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
That’s the problem you are reading posts on this website and believe them. The developer is not posting on this site.
Yes, we all need to read the news in the Daily Sun! It’s correct as in their headlines of today when they say” census data shows population numbers for World War II veterans are at an all-time low”. Duh!
Old 12-07-2017, 08:45 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplanekid View Post
Yes, we all need to read the news in the Daily Sun! It’s correct as in their headlines of today when they say” census data shows population numbers for World War II veterans are at an all-time low”. Duh!
I would assume from a stats standpoint this would be correct. WWII vets are passing on in large numbers...
Old 12-07-2017, 09:39 AM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanFL View Post
I would assume from a stats standpoint this would be correct. WWII vets are passing on in large numbers...
I find it hard to fathom a moment after the ending of WWII that this statement would not be correct.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:20 AM

Hi I Tango,
I just sent you a private message.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:03 AM
Default Fenny

I think it is wonderful that there is so much happening in Fenny. We have certainly maxed our infrastructure out up here especially when the birds are here. The major problem which I don't see addressed is Medical care. Everyone still has to go to the two main hospitals and the docs are all up North.
Closed Thread

Tags
center, plan, golf, softball, labeled

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.