more vandalism

Closed Thread
Old 09-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,172 Times in 441 Posts
Default vandalism

Paint ball hit that I reported Friday, damaged liner of car that had window open and they will have to replace liner, could not be cleaned...Sure hope they are caught!
Old 09-25-2010, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aln View Post
Saturday 9/4 about 4:00 pm

Paint balls again from a moving vehicle (black pickup) shot at my mother's car.

This happened on Del Mar & Ventura (about).
Mom was northbound, pickup was southbound.

Has anyone called the cops or community watch?

Could this be the same Guy.

Police in Lakeland are searching for a male suspect who they say shot several people with a paintball gun in the Lake Hollingsworth and Lake Morton areas on Thursday night.

Police say one victim was shot in the leg near Lake Hollingsworth, and others reported similar shootings near Lake Morton at about 10 p.m. Thursday.

"Shooting people at random with a paintball gun is a criminal offense," Sgt. Terri Smith said in a statement. "The occurrence of unexpected variables during the commission of this crime could cause this offense to rise to the level of a felony."

Police say the male suspect was spotted driving a black Nissan or Toyota pickup truck with tinted windows. Smith said the tint may have prevented witnesses from providing a more detailed description.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2534121.story
Old 09-25-2010, 08:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,516 Times in 1,914 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default Good morning dear Shadow, good morning to yooooooooou.

Good morning Shadow. Good morning to you. Great morning. Beautiful morning. Love to hear what you have to say this fine morning. Ahh yes good news. Paint ball shootings.

How close is that to us? PTurner and I will go and find him and beat the crap outta him.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:28 AM
Default Good morning dear g'girl, good morning to yooooooooou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Good morning Shadow. Good morning to you. Great morning. Beautiful morning. Love to hear what you have to say this fine morning. Ahh yes good news. Paint ball shootings.

How close is that to us? PTurner and I will go and find him and beat the crap outta him.
Can you see the similarities of the two incidences and that more police are looking for the evil doer and the evil doer if captured would no longer be likely to return to the TV?

Ahh yes this is good news.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:18 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

Black pick up truck with tinted windows. I will be on the lookout. Thanks, Shadow.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Sage
Default Sorry Shadow.

Shadow....I apologize. Now that I consider it, that is good news. We have a good clue here. P and I will be on it as soon as we both return. We are getting our fake paint ball guns ready.

But WHERE is Lake Hollingsworth and that other place????
Old 09-25-2010, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Shadow....I apologize. Now that I consider it, that is good news. We have a good clue here. P and I will be on it as soon as we both return. We are getting our fake paint ball guns ready.

But WHERE is Lake Hollingsworth and that other place????
Lakeland
Old 09-25-2010, 05:22 PM

Community Watch patrols all the villages 24/7/365. They are expected to drive by each house in the Villages a minimum of 3 times per day, and the goal is 4 times per day. Often, when I've been out late at night, coming back from the hospital, I will see a Community Watch vehicle in my neighborhood.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:40 AM

Hi, I'm going to be moving to the TV is a year or two to retire. I was told that these "adult" children under the age of 55 had a time limit they could reside in TV. Is this true? or can they just live in TV full time?
Thank you,
Susan
Old 09-26-2010, 06:24 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinook View Post
Hi, I'm going to be moving to the TV is a year or two to retire. I was told that these "adult" children under the age of 55 had a time limit they could reside in TV. Is this true? or can they just live in TV full time?
Thank you,
Susan

Hi there Susan!

Children over the age of 19 may live with residents. Period. But any child under the age of 19 is limited to visiting a total of 30 days a year. They are issued passes and it is computerized.

The young people that are talked about here, the teenagers, are probably from outside towns, like Leesburg and Wildwood and they have been gathering in the Villages Squares lately. There are two squares that are public gathering places with restaurants, shops, and live entertainment every night of the year except Christmas. Anyone can come into those squares, they are open to the public.

There are children who live in a village nearby built by the developer for people who work in the villages and those children are entitled to attend the very high quality charter schools that are also built by the developer. However the people who live in that village with their families do not have the amenities of the villages and cannot use the pools and rec centers etc.

This place is planned and maintained for "grown ups". For instance in the village of Hadley where we live, (as in most villages) there are two swimming pools. One for all ages, (for visiting grandchildren) and one that cannot be used by any one under 30.

Come on down and see. Susan.

You will love it.

Kind wishes,
Gracie

Last edited by graciegirl; 09-26-2010 at 06:28 AM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.