Moultrie Creek Newbies “Tell me more… tell me more” (as in the song from Grease)

Old 03-16-2024, 08:01 AM
Default Moultrie Creek Newbies “Tell me more… tell me more” (as in the song from Grease)

Can we hear from new Moultrie Creek residents? Put those moving boxes down for a second, grab a cup of coffee and chat with us. So what’s it like so far….
Old 03-16-2024, 06:04 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyOz View Post
Can we hear from new Moultrie Creek residents? Put those moving boxes down for a second, grab a cup of coffee and chat with us. So what’s it like so far….
I see a lot of 'Pending'. Are there any closed & moving in? Maybe some who bought new recently will clue us into the process & how long it takes to move from 'Pending' to 'Sold' to moving in.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty_Star View Post
I see a lot of 'Pending'. Are there any closed & moving in? Maybe some who bought new recently will clue us into the process & how long it takes to move from 'Pending' to 'Sold' to moving in.
You are a veteran member....shouldn't you already know?
Old 03-16-2024, 08:22 PM

Quote:
We just signed on a new house in Moultrie Creek on Monday - we close April 12….
Old 03-16-2024, 08:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
New house 30 days unless you are paying cash, then less than a few weeks. Developer has it down to a science

Tags
moultrie, creek, what’s, chat, boxes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.