Mowing grass in Hadley?

Closed Thread
Old 05-21-2008, 01:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,508 Times in 1,908 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default Mowing grass in Hadley?

I just got an email from another newbie on Havana Trail that asked if I knew who cut grass on our street? Having just got the call yesterday that we had closed through the mail and now were residents, I realize our grass is growing. OUR grass is GROWING. We won't be down until the 6th of June. OH BOY!

Our new neighbors, not yet there either, informed me that grass cutters like to cut a swath on a street and neighborhood, and that many were not accepting new customers. I am beginning to panic. Does anyone have an answer to this question before we are turned into the grass police? :cop:
Old 05-21-2008, 03:24 PM
Default Re: Mowing grass in Hadley?

Don't panic just yet Gracie, because of the 45 plus days of no rain the grass is not growing just yet. You have Zoysia grass as well and wile it is tolerant to drought and heat, it is slow growing and on the best of circumstances probably does not need to be mowed but 3 times per month. My guess as well is your hard (not knowing when the sod was placed) probably would not be ready for cutting until mid June and that is if we can get some rain between now and then.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,508 Times in 1,908 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

OH THANK YOU! Whew. I am mowing our grass up here twice a week. We have had so much rain I am thinking about building an ark.

I hope that we will find a mower when we get there. But if anyone knows of one who works in Hadley, please let us know.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:22 PM
Platinum member

op:
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.