Mulberry Grove Rec Center New Flooring

Closed Thread
Old 10-03-2015, 07:18 PM
Default Mulberry Grove Rec Center New Flooring

I'll preface this by commenting that I do appreciate the many lovely recreation facilities here in our community. They provide venues for so many activities. The actual buildings and decorations within are also a pleasure to view, even down to the variety of tiles and basins in the bathrooms. It's a showcase of materials.

BUT... The Mulberry Regional Rec Center in the north end of The Villages just had new carpet and flooring installed. Anticipating another tasteful change, I attended an exercise class there in the room with the stage. I can't say enough about the brown flooring but how about “yuk” and “” for starters. Surely this room would win the prize for the Recreation Department's most depressing and ugly room. On top of that, it's a large ugly room.

Anyone else been there and care to share an opinion?
Old 10-04-2015, 01:39 PM
Gold member

As long as they don't screw with the fitness center, I don't care what they do. But I'm a dude.
Old 10-04-2015, 01:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneroses View Post
I'll preface this by commenting that I do appreciate the many lovely recreation facilities here in our community. They provide venues for so many activities. The actual buildings and decorations within are also a pleasure to view, even down to the variety of tiles and basins in the bathrooms. It's a showcase of materials.

BUT... The Mulberry Regional Rec Center in the north end of The Villages just had new carpet and flooring installed. Anticipating another tasteful change, I attended an exercise class there in the room with the stage. I can't say enough about the brown flooring but how about “yuk” and “” for starters. Surely this room would win the prize for the Recreation Department's most depressing and ugly room. On top of that, it's a large ugly room.

Anyone else been there and care to share an opinion?

Could you show us a picture? Is it tile made to look like wood? That is the latest style these days.

The Villages Florida

Tags
room, flooring, mulberry, ugly, recreation, rec, center, tasteful, brown, stage, class, exercise, change, “yuk”, attended, starters, large, top, opinion, share, care, grove, surely, anticipating, win

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.