Murder Suicide

Closed Thread
Old 11-13-2010, 11:00 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

There are few things as cruel as Alzheimer's. I can well understand why one would kill their beloved spouse and then feel there is nothing is left for them. What a tragic loss. I hope friends and kin can understand, accept and ultimately rejoice in the love these two must have had for each other and the lives they lived before this disease devastated them.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 11-13-2010, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
There are few things as cruel as Alzheimer's. I can well understand why one would kill their beloved spouse and then feel there is nothing is left for them. What a tragic loss. I hope friends and kin can understand, accept and ultimately rejoice in the love these two must have had for each other and the lives they lived before this disease devastated them.
You are so kind and loving Redwitch. Hope to meet you when I get to the Villages next year. Your compassion and integrity shows great character.

God Bless you sweet lady.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villages07 View Post
The obits were in this morning's paper. They asked that memorial contributions be sent to Alzheimer's Association.
That is so sad. May they rest in peace.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.