Need Cutting the Cable Advice

Closed Thread
Old 11-20-2022, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peazoup View Post
Does anyone know anything about Omnivision for $365 a year?
We ditched DirecTV 10 days ago and went with YouTube TV for the recording capability and Omnivision for the things we wanted that are not available on YouTube TV. So far we are very pleased with the decision and savings. The programming offered by Omnivision is almost overwhelming, but unfortunately there is no real-time DVR/recording option.
Old 11-20-2022, 12:52 PM
Thumbs up Need cable cutting advice : Use q fiber

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsnrbec View Post
After a recent thread on here about options for TV/internet other than Xfinity, my husband and I are interested in gathering more information but need help. My husband works from home and needs reliable high speed internet but we’re also sick of paying ridiculously high cable bills. Is there someone locally that we can hire to advise us of all the pros and cons of the various streaming services? It seems overwhelming to us and we want/need to keep our internet service intact but choose the best TV streaming option for us. Thanks!
WE have had comcast for years and recently Q Fiber is available for the villages. 300 mbs for $65/month or 900mbs/sec for $85!!! Super happy and super speed with fiber! We also put an antennae on our roof and get 70 HD channels including all the locals By by comcast... Have a firestick and roku for any subscriptions and 1000 or more free options to view!!! Cut the cord! Been that way for 20 years in Atlanta, and now in the Villages too. Also Daryl Bruce from Marion Market has a fabulous Android box that consolidates EVERYTHING 3523005436 rslorider@yahoo.com

Last edited by drbobw123; 11-20-2022 at 12:58 PM.
Old 11-23-2022, 09:17 AM
Default I have T-Mobile

I have T-Mobile phone &internet for a year now with the 55 package (no contract)with good service. No problem streaming movies also never interrupted by weather. Good internet speed, I’m located by 466a & Buenavista.
Old 12-13-2022, 05:41 PM

We are located in the village of Caroline, a couple of blocks from the pool & mailboxes. Does anyone know if Century Link/Quantum is available in our location? How about using T-Mobile 5G Home Internet in our area? Thanks
Closed Thread

Tags
streaming, high, husband, internet, cable

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.