New construction prices

Closed Thread
Old 05-22-2008, 08:24 PM
Default Re: New construction prices

Ah...it gets confusing after a while. We'll be in TV next week and seriously looking since we just sold our home. My understanding was that there was little choices as far as appliances, type of floor, etc. Now I hear there are a few packages available which is good. We'll be interested in a designer home but I want options. I guess we won't know until next week.
Thanks everyone for all the information.

Pili
Old 05-22-2008, 09:12 PM
Veteran member

We also looked at the Amerillo ranch vs. the Bougainvilea designer, before buying the Amerillo. One difference was that the ranch had blinds and the designer had fans. The landscaping was upgraded in the designer. What finally sold us on the ranch was the feeling of the ranch neighborhood. The privacy of the lot and the Florida room had something to do with it as well. Well, we are about three weeks out from the big move and we are really looking forward to it.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:45 AM

When we looked and then bought in DEC, the difference in Ranch versus designer was the upgrades. Not only the extra landscaping ( not by much) but yes the blinds and the ceramic tile. In the regular ranch, most had linoleum...We did not notice the designer lots/areas though. There were houses on the same street with the same view and they were designated differently. ( ranch or designer)
Also, if you are currently looking, look at the ranches they still have for sale on Corbett Dr in Amelia. I think someone else posted about the discounts there. We live there and have an amazing water view and most of us cannot believe the huge discounts. Bad for us, good for you. ..Good luck!
Old 06-04-2008, 08:43 PM

Hello everyone, we were in TV last week doing our first "life style preview". We had sold our house the week before (it was listed in May and sold to the first couple who saw it). We bought a designer Lantana and were able to choose our lot, the package we wanted, and closing will be in September. The sales rep thought we could close in August, however, because we added pool, spa, and summer kitchen it will take a while longer. Our sales rep was Alicia Ford and she was wonderful. We wanted a site with no other houses behind and room for the pool. The found us the perfect lot overlooking the new Havana Country Club. We are so excited!!! Both my husband and I felt in love with TV. I don't know how much longer you'll be able to choose your lot and house. We are very happy with our choice. We'll be renting in TV for two months.

Thank you everyone for all the useful information. We'll be TV residents in July.

Pili ;D
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.