New Disney Offer for Florida Residents

Closed Thread
Old 01-05-2014, 07:34 AM
Sage
Default New Disney Offer for Florida Residents

Disney has a limited time offer for Florida residents... 3 day admission for $129 or 4 days for $149.

Read the fine print...there are some blackout dates, can be used on non consecutive days, one park per day, good at all 4 parks, and must be used up by June 6th. Still, looks like a pretty good deal.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/sp...-disney-offer/
Old 01-05-2014, 07:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by villages07 View Post
Disney has a limited time offer for Florida residents... 3 day admission for $129 or 4 days for $149.

Read the fine print...there are some blackout dates, can be used on non consecutive days, one park per day, good at all 4 parks, and must be used up by June 6th. Still, looks like a pretty good deal.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/sp...-disney-offer/
We get the annual pass every year. It cost $494 for a Florida resident with no blackout dates, includes free parking and serves as a park-hopper so you can go between parks as you like. The first couple of years we were here we bought the premium annual passes with the golf included but we don't have time to golf at Disney now.

We have lots of guests visiting us throughout the year and they all want to visit The Mouse while they are here. We found buying ourselves the annual passes was the cheapest way for us to go. We take off in the afternoons and go down to concerts at Epcot and/or dinner in one of the parks. We aren't pressured to get our money's worth, so to speak, with the annual pass and find we enjoy going just for an evening at one of the many festivals throughout the year.

We bought three 1-day park hoppers as Christmas presents for a daughter and family and I read about the offer you shared. I thought it was a good deal too but we wanted the park hoppers for the day. Either way, I always enjoy going to the parks and especially going for the fireworks and light shows at night with people who haven't seen them before. That is a real treat.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:41 PM
Gold member

Sounds good!
Old 01-08-2014, 12:24 AM

Dear BK, can you tell me how you know what concerts are playing at Epcot? Is there a website for the dates and entertainers? We also bought season passes, but I can not find out who is playing on what day. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:25 AM

Baah Humbugg. No more Disney for me. Everything too pricey and lines way too long.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:06 PM
Sage

Epcot $185, all parks $209
Old 01-08-2014, 01:33 PM
Default Allears dot net

This web site has info about everything Disney including concerts and special events = three w's allears dot net not com but net... Enjoy
Old 01-08-2014, 03:31 PM

Two of the best websites for info are: Disney World - The Largest Unofficial On-Line Guide to Disney World, Walt Disney World and AllEars.Net - The Unofficial Disney Vacation Planning Guide - Walt Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line

Concerts are held during the Flower & Garden and Food & Wine Festivals. Flower & Garden are starting off The Who, followed by Gary Lewis & The Playboys, and the last concert will be Allen Parsons Project. Expect groups such as Herman Hermits, Paul Revere & The Raiders, Monkees, etc. Nothing is finalized yet for the Flower & Garden (Eat to the Beat).
If you go during Food & Wine Festival you can see groups such as Starship starring Mickey Thomas, Go-Gos, Air Supply, Manhattan Transfer, Wilson Phillips, The Pointer Sisters, Boyz II Men, Smash Mouth.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Walt Disney World Live Entertainment
this is my 'go to site for any and all entertainment at WDW. it gives the daily sched of each park and includes appearances that are not pupblished in the daily notice given out at the parks. it's a great way to find extra entertainment for the young ones in particualr - as well as the dapper dan and other entertainer performance times/locations.

just click on each park at that site to see the listing of entertainment, times and locations.

Old 01-08-2014, 05:14 PM
Default The Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyW View Post
Two of the best websites for info are: Disney World - The Largest Unofficial On-Line Guide to Disney World, Walt Disney World and AllEars.Net - The Unofficial Disney Vacation Planning Guide - Walt Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line

Concerts are held during the Flower & Garden and Food & Wine Festivals. Flower & Garden are starting off The Who, followed by Gary Lewis & The Playboys, and the last concert will be Allen Parsons Project. Expect groups such as Herman Hermits, Paul Revere & The Raiders, Monkees, etc. Nothing is finalized yet for the Flower & Garden (Eat to the Beat).
If you go during Food & Wine Festival you can see groups such as Starship starring Mickey Thomas, Go-Gos, Air Supply, Manhattan Transfer, Wilson Phillips, The Pointer Sisters, Boyz II Men, Smash Mouth.
PLEASE give me a break,,, where did you hear that The Who are going to be at Disney?? Maybe some guy who once tuned guitars for one of the Who or maybe a former roadie perhaps?
Old 01-08-2014, 05:19 PM
Veteran member

Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival: March 5-May 18
Flower Power Weekends (Friday-Sunday) acts:

The Guess Who March 7-9
Gary Lewis & The Playboys March 14-16
The Orchestra Starring Former Members of ELO March 21-23
The Lovin' Spoonful March 28-30
Paul Revere & The Raiders April 4-6
The Village People April 11-13
The Grass Roots April 18-20
Herman's Hermits Starring Peter Noone April 25-27
Starship Starring Mickey Thomas May 2-4
Chubby Checker & The Wildcats May 9-11
The Alan Parsons Live Project May 16-18
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.