New Friends on TOTV!

Closed Thread
Old 07-10-2014, 01:42 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Come on Chris, some pictures, Please????
I will get some of the wine cellar, granite, lights, tile, hardwood, but the closet is still a work in progress and will be for another month or so.
Old 07-11-2014, 07:07 AM

I have been here 2 years and have not met that many TOTV'ers. I know them more by post and user name than in person. But that is probably my fault. I've only been to Crisper's a few times, which is a great place to meet new people. I've only been to a couple of parties (Gracie & 2BNTV). I am in singles clubs and mingle there but know them by their real name not TOTV name. When at the squares, I tend to sit alone rather than just go up and talk to strangers (which are friends waiting to happen). Don't get me wrong; I am NOT complaining. I love it here and would not be anywhere else. I just need to come out of my shell and make myself more available when opportunities come along. I'll keep my eyelids peeled for more TOTV activities and make it a point to attend. Which is the main point of this post - TV is a great place to be and opportunities for friendships are abundant - one just needs to act on those opportunities. And I will!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.