ALL walkers out there...

Closed Thread
Old 12-18-2018, 03:29 PM
Sage
Default ALL walkers out there...

I don't know how many on this site walk for exercise but just a head's up. We've observed folks walking at dusk or after dark wearing dark clothing. The other night we were coming home around 6 or 6:30 and as we turned the corner into our neighborhood a couple was waiting to cross Odell. BOTH had on black or dark clothing. We almost didn't see them and it could have been a horrible accident! The corners are tight where we live and no side-walks. They weren't even single file. I've seen people walking their dogs as well and it's the same thing. Please be careful out there folks!!!
Old 12-18-2018, 03:35 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGolfer View Post
I don't know how many on this site walk for exercise but just a head's up. We've observed folks walking at dusk or after dark wearing dark clothing. The other night we were coming home around 6 or 6:30 and as we turned the corner into our neighborhood a couple was waiting to cross Odell. BOTH had on black or dark clothing. We almost didn't see them and it could have been a horrible accident! The corners are tight where we live and no side-walks. They weren't even single file. I've seen people walking their dogs as well and it's the same thing. Please be careful out there folks!!!
we are in a aging community which makes it even more challenging to see them due to our eye site isn't what it was when we where 20 years old for some of us.
I frequently give people a heads up that they can't be seen and should carry a flash light. some times i think it falls on deaf ears!
Closed Thread

Tags
dark, folks, walking, clothing, odell

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.