New rules chip away at homeowners' rights

Closed Thread
Old 06-29-2011, 03:01 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Shadow, come out of the dark and into the light and have a beautiful day in The Villages.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:20 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish Crocker View Post
As a realtor for the past 20 years, I have had many clients that absolutely refuse to live in a condo or neighborhood that has an association because they can't stand the thought of living by 'rules'. In my opinion, that is their right, if you don't want to abide by the bylaws, DON'T buy there!! If you purchase a home in an area that has any type of association rules, you, by purchasing, have agreed to live with them. It really annoys me when someone knowingly buys into an area with restrictions then complains about them!! I'm looking forward to living in an area that has people who care about their neighborhood.
well said. "Good fences make good neighbors" from Mending Wall by Robert Frost. ------"Good rules make good neighborhoods" from Experience by Challenger
Old 06-29-2011, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffysmom View Post
Shadow, come out of the dark and into the light and have a beautiful day in The Villages.
You can not have a shadow in the dark, the brighter the light the more defined the shadow.

Tell Duffy I said Hi.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.