The NO-MASK thing was fun...while it lasted

Closed Thread
Old 07-28-2021, 12:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,513 Times in 3,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
But again, the number of breakthrough cases is quite small. Oh, yeah, you didn't say THAT
Using a political website to prove that something isn't political is the alt-right's modus operandi.

Gateway Pundit...is an alt-right fake news website. That's what they're famous for - creating FICTION and weaving bits and pieces of facts into the stories, so that the easily-swayed far-right dupes will actually believe it.

They publish hoaxes, conspiracy theories - they're sort of like if Breitbart and Stormfront had a baby, and raised the baby to become the new KKK White Evangelical Prince of The United White States of Murika..

that's Gateway Pundit.
Old 07-28-2021, 12:50 PM

Quote:
But again, the number of breakthrough cases is quite small. Oh, yeah, you didn't say THAT
Nobody knows what to believe anymore....way too many lies which began from the beginning. The pandemic msg. has been inconsistent over and over again in the name of "science and data".
Old 07-28-2021, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
Using a political website to prove that something isn't political is the alt-right's modus operandi.

Gateway Pundit...is an alt-right fake news website. That's what they're famous for - creating FICTION and weaving bits and pieces of facts into the stories, so that the easily-swayed far-right dupes will actually believe it.

They publish hoaxes, conspiracy theories - they're sort of like if Breitbart and Stormfront had a baby, and raised the baby to become the new KKK White Evangelical Prince of The United White States of Murika..

that's Gateway Pundit.
Gateway Pundit is none of what is posted in the above msg....where on earth does this come from....good grief.
Old 07-28-2021, 01:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNorth View Post
It is what the CDC said. Hence, the mask request for the vaccinated. You are free to spin any theory you want. It just gets filed as "misinformation".
So sorry you aren't capable of understanding the post. Oh, well..... I can't educate everyone.
Old 07-28-2021, 01:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,933 Times in 2,456 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Swim View Post
Blame the rise in Covid on the immigrants? No basis in reality. Another hate mongering Fox news ploy. A Texas politician tried the same reasoning. Facts don't back it up. Texas is way behind other big states in vaccinations of residents. Only 42% of Texans are vaccinated compared to 52% in California and 55% in NY. According to FEMA, less than 6% of Covid tests of immigrants at the US-Mexico border had come back positive, lower than the overall positivity rate in Texas.
Ones they catch or let dance across border, know body knows how many sneak across border.
Old 07-28-2021, 01:17 PM
Sage

Quote:

that's Gateway Pundit.

So, why moderator is this allowed? So if I respond I get nipped right. You can’t have it one way. Somebody needs banned for while IMO.
Old 07-28-2021, 01:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Are PPE manufacturers the new "military-industrial complex"????
Yes, in China.
Old 07-28-2021, 01:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drducat View Post
Gateway Pundit is none of what is posted in the above msg....where on earth does this come from....good grief.
The Gateway Pundit is known as a source of viral falsehoods and hoaxes.[9][36][37] It has been described by the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology as one of the websites that "primarily propagate fake news",[11] by Newsweek as a fake news website,[38] and by CNN as a website "prone to peddling conspiracy theories".[39] In August 2019, journalism professors Erik P. Bucy and John E. Newhagen observed that "The most aggressive fake news sites and associated YouTube channels, such as InfoWars, The Gateway Pundit, and The Daily Stormer, are routinely sued by victims of these published reports for libel and defamation."[10] As a result of a number of lawsuits against The Gateway Pundit over its false stories, it was reported in March 2018 that Jim Hoft had told his writers to be more careful: "I don't want any more lawsuits so we have to be really careful with what we put up."[40] Hoft stated that he believes the lawsuits "are part of a multi-pronged effort to attack media outlets on the right."[40]

In 2019, The Gateway Pundit, along with One America News Network and The Daily Caller, were deprecated by the Wikipedia community for publishing false information relating to American politics.[41”

The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia

The originator, Jim Hoft proudly proclaims them as a Fake news site. Having been banned from just about ALL social media, it has earned its reputation.

Anyone who knowingly read this stuff, or quotes that crap should be ignored, and certainly never turn your back on them. They represent the ultimate in “trolls” and actually even give trolls a bad name
Old 07-28-2021, 01:28 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,445 Times in 580 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
So, why moderator is this allowed? So if I respond I get nipped right. You can’t have it one way. Somebody needs banned for while IMO.
Nothing political here
Old 07-28-2021, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
This, according to CDC and other "knowledgeable" scientists would not even be happening if it weren't for the multitudes of people who don't intend to or haven't been vaccinated. I have yet to hear a good reason for this.
Well, theunvaccinated get the last laugh, because one of the big rewards for getting vaccinated was dumping the masks.
Old 07-28-2021, 02:24 PM

Quote:
I'm afraid you are right. The delta variant in conjugation with the anti-vaxxers have sent us backward about a year. At this point COVID is essentially a pandemic of the unvaccinated, and I agree with the bean of my morning beverage that I am not here to protect others from themselves. Despite the new nasal carriage viral load studies, it is almost impossible for a vaccinated person to spread the virus to another vaccinated person.

About a year ago I was opposed to "vaccine passports", now I'm not so sure. The problem is that signs that ask you to wear a mask if not vaccinated created an "honor system", and our country is not as "honorable" as it once was. I guess it was foolish to expect that those who are irresponsible enough to refuse the vaccine would gladly continue to wear a mask. Two leading experts (if there are any) went as far as to state that we would not have this spike if only everyone was vaccinated OR the unvaccinated did as requested and continued to wear a mask indoors. So now the politicians will likely trip over themselves to make masks mandatory again, just to show how much "they care" about all the people.

The only unvaccinated group I have sympathy for are those that have medical reasons not to get vaccinated or a medical condition that makes it unlikely they will acquire immunity. But we can't make policy for 99.5% of the population for a small minority And just wait until the vaccine is approved for children---the same people that vaccinated their kids against polio, diphtheria, measles, mumps, rubella, etc. (because otherwise they could not go to school) will be objecting to the COVID vaccine. I suppose the die hard anti-vaxxers can home school their kids---kind of a blind leading the blind scenario.
Do you hear what you are saying. We can not make policy for 99.5% of the population for a small minority? We are supposed to protect the rights of the minority. Too many people are forgetting what this country was founded on. My business partner came from a communist country. He points out how the way the government is acting is exactly what he experiences in the Soviet Union. From my experience, I recall the stories of how a certain group were blamed for all of the wrongs of a society. Some of us need to take a deep breath and really do some soul searching.
Old 07-28-2021, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Ones they catch or let dance across border, know body knows how many sneak across border.
Up to 1,000,000 annual illegal aliens, transported to Fl, Tx, AZ. Most unvaccinated, many with covid. Yet a certain group wants to fan the flames of division and hatred among the citizens.
Old 07-28-2021, 02:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,389 Times in 2,067 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancymiller217@yahoo.com View Post
Well, theunvaccinated get the last laugh, because one of the big rewards for getting vaccinated was dumping the masks.
The other big reward was staying alive, right? I'll take that as sufficient.

Yes, some/many/most of those who contract Covid will recover but some won't. With my luck, I would be one of those who wouldn't. I don't need to worry about that now and that's good enough for me.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 07-28-2021, 02:31 PM
Default Uncensored Search Engines have reports from doctors stating that the vaccine is dange

How can we know what to believe any longer. We have been lied to by politicians and news agencies. We have had our information censored by Twitter and facebook. Looking at our leaders, all they want to do is push the gullible and simple minded to attack others; " It is the unvaccinated, they must not be able to live normal lives". What kind of crazy people behave this way.
Old 07-28-2021, 02:34 PM

Quote:

that's Gateway Pundit.
Some sign on to CNN daily to be told what to think. Usually those who use the term murika. So childish.
Closed Thread

Tags
back, indoors, fully, office, future

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.