Need updated stats about TV

Closed Thread
Old 07-02-2015, 12:43 PM
Default Need updated stats about TV

We're donating our home for two weeks to a fund raising auction aiding a hospital that has been charitable to our daughter who has an incurable health condition that is very expensive. I'd like to provide some fun facts regarding TV, so that our donation garners as much money as possible.

http://www.thevillagesfloridabook.co...-the-villages/ has a lot of interesting facts, some of which I'd like to use, but they appear to be dated 2013. I don't know where to go to get updated information. Can anyone help with updating the numbers quoted in that document?

Many thanks.
Old 07-02-2015, 01:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,431 Times in 2,425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjk0908 View Post
We're donating our home for two weeks to a fund raising auction aiding a hospital that has been charitable to our daughter who has an incurable health condition that is very expensive. I'd like to provide some fun facts regarding TV, so that our donation garners as much money as possible.

82 Cool Facts About The Villages has a lot of interesting facts, some of which I'd like to use, but they appear to be dated 2013. I don't know where to go to get updated information. Can anyone help with updating the numbers quoted in that document?

Many thanks.
Start with the sales office.
Old 07-02-2015, 02:28 PM
Platinum member

At the bottom of the page you proved a link to is a list of sources the writer got the information from. Maybe you could contact those sources all over again.
Old 07-02-2015, 03:16 PM
Sage

don't have any idea but would like to say this is an awesome idea.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:07 PM

You can check out Lyle Gant's website. Lyle Gant, Your Realtor for The Villages Homes He has a bunch of facts rolling on his site like how many miles of cartpaths, how many pools, etc.

Tags
facts, updated, dated, lot, interesting, numbers, updating, quoted, document, information, auction, raising, fund, aiding, hospital, charitable, weeks, stats, donating, home, daughter, fun, donation, garners, provide

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.