Here is Tree Frog contact info:
Kanani Morris 352-446-5043,
Tree Frog Tree Service
11962 County Rd, The Villages, Fl 32162 · ~5.1 mi
(352) 446-5043
Tree Frog Tree Service - Tree Frog Tree Service - Home
Old 03-02-2024, 12:35 PM
Default Oak Tree.

Please do not destroy a beautiful tree, Just mow the leaves!
Old 03-02-2024, 02:59 PM
Default You are wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlingal View Post
Blueblaze, you obviously do not have an oak tree on or near your property. If you did, you will realize how much work is involved in maintaining these trees, if you want your property to look nice and prevent the "suckers" from taking root, and having to dispose of the acorns. It is not a few days work, it is MONTHS of DAILY cleanup starting about Sept/Oct right through March. Don't be so judgmental. Maybe if people took the leaves and acorns and dumped them on YOUR property, you would change your tune
Our neighbor decided he didn't like raking leaves, so had this beautiful oak tree cut down. Guess what that tree was providing valuable shade to our front room (and the neighbor who cut it down), resulting in higher electric bills for the beating sun in the room, not to mention the extra a/c we had to install to keep up with the heat. For eight months of the year, the average temp in my office is 83 degrees, and that is with the house temp set at 70.

And yeah, when neighbors leaves blew into our yard ole Blueblase just mowed them. We have no 'suckers' as you put it.
Old 03-02-2024, 03:55 PM

When we purchased our home we did not have a tree, but our neighbor had two beautiful oaks, one in the front yard and one on the lot line in the back ..... which, of course, was our shade over our sun room. She brought in an arborist who refused to touch the tree and suggested she talk to us first, she did not. The next thing I knew was the tree was down. She had found a couple of "people" looking for work who took both her trees out and one across the road from her. work. Shortly after that several trees were removed before TV came down hard on removing oaks. I did get the opportunity to ask this person why she took down the trees and her reply was because they were going to fall into her house during a storm!!

We planted five trees and I love them.
Old 03-11-2024, 11:23 PM

Why did the builders strip South of 44 of trees? Plenty of artificial ponds with dangerous gators on walking paths and hardly a tree?

Tags
tree, oak, year, heard, leaves

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.