Okay, It's our turn now - WE NEED YOUR HELP !!!

Closed Thread
Old 03-23-2012, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
READ POST # 26, PAGE 3

Our turn for the ride to begin and we need your HELP !!!

The House is painted inside and out, downsized to 7 pieces of furniture. What has not been given to the kids and friends, sold at yard sales or thrown away was moved to our house in the Village of Pennecamp. St Joseph statue is buried and signs listing realtor are in the yard, so it's officially "FOR SALE." We can't wait to become frogs.

Each time we come for a week or two visit, it gets harder to leave. We are looking forward to not having to leave anymore.

So, we need your help, prayers and anything else you can call upon to get this house sold. The housing market in the Atlanta area is really depressing and it's our hope we can get out of here quickly. WOW, it's been a long year getting ready for this day.
totally Understand! Need to find the St. Joseph statue. I buried one in CA 16 years ago during a bad,but not this bad market,and said the accompanying prayer daily! Sold before the other houses on the street! Fo course, it was freshly painted,had a pool....
So where did you find the statue? I have been thinking of getting on line to look as my church does not have one and the local religious shop has no saints!
Good luck with your sale and we should all pray for each other ... That would result Ina better economy,wouldn't it,!!
Old 03-23-2012, 09:19 AM

We are in Newnan, Georgia and we are experiencing the same. Our lot is in Sanibel. We visited last week. Our last visit was in August. Could not believe the progress. TommyT you are right....we did not want to leave. We met some of our neighbors and just camped out on our lot for a bit just wishing......I may have to retreat to "THE STATUE" too!!!!
Everyone pray for the Georgia folks!!!!

and just returned last week
Old 03-23-2012, 06:07 PM
Gold member

I googled St. Joseph and found a statue on line. I buried him and he worked for us. We were in small Arkansas community where it normally took a long time to sell. We sold within in the normal time. So try St. Joe. Can't hurt.

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Old 03-23-2012, 07:26 PM

We feel your pain. Were waiting for our house in Cumming ,Ga to sell or I mean give away. Ready to cut our losses so we can move to The Villages asap. Market is so poor but know we will have to sell for way less than we bought.Keep he faith
Old 03-23-2012, 07:40 PM

My thoughts and prayers are being sent your way. Keep your dreams vivid, they will come true.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:53 AM
Default Google it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee Quilter View Post
totally Understand! Need to find the St. Joseph statue. I buried one in CA 16 years ago during a bad,but not this bad market,and said the accompanying prayer daily! Sold before the other houses on the street! Fo course, it was freshly painted,had a pool....
So where did you find the statue? I have been thinking of getting on line to look as my church does not have one and the local religious shop has no saints!
Good luck with your sale and we should all pray for each other ... That would result Ina better economy,wouldn't it,!!
I used Google and found the statues for $6.50 including shipping.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.