Veteran Resources

Closed Thread
Old 10-21-2021, 05:45 AM
Default Veteran Resources

As a veteran, I recently had the opportunity of utilizing a VA medical facility. The radiation treatments went as planned, but during my forty-four days of going to the clinic, I talked with many veterans who were either uninformed or misinformed regarding their benefits.

The Veterans Administration and numerous other veteran organizations provide helpful information, but coordinated efforts to disseminate essential information to all veterans are almost non-existent. For that reason, I created Veterans News, Views, & Interviews on Facebook, an easy-to-understand, linked-based resource service that simplifies accessible information for veterans' benefits and services. Check it out!

Here is a link to that page: Veterans News, Views, & Interviews

If you think the information is valuable, I encourage you to "like" and share the page with other veterans.

Also, every Friday I publish a weekly review of active links previously posted!

To ALL veterans I thank you for your service and look forward to meeting many of you in The Villages. If you are interested in sharing your military story on YouTube, please let me know as I am starting a new channel: Saluting American Veterans next month.
Closed Thread

Tags
veterans, information, veteran, service, benefits

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.