Golf Cart Batteries

Closed Thread
Old 01-13-2008, 04:35 AM
Default Golf Cart Batteries

I read here a while ago that some folks are buying their new golf cart batteries at Sam's Club. What batteries does Sam's carry and how do you dispose of your old batteries when you change them yourself ? THeir batteries aren't listed online.

Regards
Mark
Old 01-13-2008, 05:06 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Re: Golf Cart Batteries

I have to do a Sam's run in the next day or two. I'll check out the batteries and give you the info on them.

As tedious as it is, the best thing you can do is bring your old batteries with you -- just make sure they are very secure so that the battery acid doesn't leave cute little holes in your floorboard. If you don't bring the batteries, you'll have to pay a core fee, which would be reimbursed when you bring the batteries in.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 01-17-2008, 04:47 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Re: Golf Cart Batteries

I didn't check the brand name but Sam's 8 volt batteries for golf carts are $72.86 each. There is a $9.00 core charge if you do not bring the old batteries with you. You can bring the batteries at a later date and get your refund, too.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.