Plumbing Schematic

Closed Thread
Old 10-22-2020, 08:46 AM
Default Plumbing Schematic

How do I view a plumbing schematic for the sapphire villa? I want to hang shelves in the golf cart garage, and I want to be aware of the washer's water pipes.
Old 10-22-2020, 09:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,249 Posts

I am not sure these exist, I have the complete plans for our house (16 pages), and there is very little info for plumbing, only the locations for drains, vents, sinks, tubs, and showers, nothing about pipes in walls. My suggestion, layout your shelves and the planned locations for screws. If possible use the location for the studs (these may be wood or metal). Drill a small hole, set drill depth to 5/8 inch, then use a wire probe to see if there is anything behind the hole. If you are doing light weight shelving and plastic inserts, set your final drill depth to 5/8 inch and you will just clear the dry wall, then use screws that are also 3/4 inch or less in length this should keep you away from the pipes. The only other option would be to drill a larger hole and use a boroscope type camera to look inside the wall.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:32 AM

Thanks
Closed Thread

Tags
plumbing, schematic, golf, water, washers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.