Professional photographer

Closed Thread
Old 09-19-2021, 06:32 AM
Default Professional photographer

We're looking for a professional photographer to do a group family picture in November. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Old 09-19-2021, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl boomer View Post
We're looking for a professional photographer to do a group family picture in November. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Good luck finding someone local. I needed a professional photo (indoor)for a new business website and could find no one in tri-county area. Ended up using one of those apps (I think it was Thumbtack) and got several responses quickly. Ended up using a guy from Orlando who came to my house and did an excellent job. Brought his own lighting etc. His email is GrayProStudios@yahoo.com
Phone is 407 405-0288
Old 09-19-2021, 10:01 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,477 Times in 753 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl boomer View Post
I am retired, but have some experience. If you can't find anyone, I will be glad to take one for you. No charge, so you get what you pay for - LOL. I have photo's posted in the Picture Perfect section if you want to see some of my work.
Old 09-22-2021, 06:09 AM
Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyOldMan View Post
I am retired, but have some experience. If you can't find anyone, I will be glad to take one for you. No charge, so you get what you pay for - LOL. I have photo's posted in the Picture Perfect section if you want to see some of my work.
Thanks for your offer. We not only want a group photo of 10, but my kids want separate pictures of their families for Christmas cards. My daughter in Orlando is in charge of finding someone & I thought I would try to help by posting on here.
Closed Thread

Tags
professional, photographer, november, family, picture

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.