Question about pool installation costs

Closed Thread
Old 10-26-2017, 04:53 PM
Sage
Default Question about pool installation costs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBuckeye View Post
Just my opinion. Pools are nice but expensive to have installed & extra to maintain. I know some people think it adds price to your house, & maybe it does but it also makes your home harder to sell. I would think most people think they would use it a lot but I bet they don't get used as much as they think they will. Don't know about Florida but it also increases your property taxes. Besides why would anybody want to have a pool put in when there's probably 70 to 100 pools in TV. If you have the extra money to spend & you really think you'll use it 4 or 5 times a week you might get your money back in about 10 yrs. & good luck selling your home if & when you're ready to sell it. There's probably only 5 people out out of a 100 home buyers looking for a home with a pool. They are nice though, but for me they're a burden.

Probably 5 out of 100 people can afford a house with enough property for a substantial pool and the house that goes along with it. That 5% wants nice and they get what they want. There will always be that 5%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-30-2017, 08:26 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Like I said, it's just my opinion. I never had a pool because I didn't think having a pool, I could get enough out of it to cover the expenses of having it. Like, heaters, pumps maintaining it, chemicals & the extra taxes. Not saying not to have a pool put in but for me it wasn't worth it, especially when TV have probably over 100 swimming pools.
Closed Thread

Tags
pool, cost, idea, give, guesstimate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.