Questions about pool site

Closed Thread
Old 07-17-2013, 12:19 PM
Default Questions about pool site

In thinking about a lot selection, I assumed that a corner lot would allow one enough space for a small pool; however, I believe I read somewhere on this forum that that may not be true. Would this mean that no interior sites would ever be large enough for a small pool? I am not talking about anything really large, but I would like a small fiberglass pool with a birdcage extending the lanai area a bit. Thanks.
Old 07-17-2013, 12:30 PM

My husband and I bought a CYV. We had waited for a corner lot for a long time so we could put in a pool. We finally decided coming here was more important. We bough an outside lot and we didn't think there was any way to put in a pool. But we did, a 10x19' pool. So anything is possible. Get with a pool company, we used All Seasons, and they can design a pool to fit your lot.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:00 PM

Some interior lots are deep enough for pools and extended lanai. Your sales rep needs to know the size of the lots and go from there. Sent you a PM
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.