St James

Closed Thread
Old 05-30-2011, 05:31 PM
nkrifats
Default St James

Just came back from a 4 day stay at our villa in Liberty Park. Retiring in July and moving to the villages full time. Bought a a cottage in St. James. Looking forward to being there full time.
Old 05-30-2011, 06:14 PM

Hello, future neighbor.

Wifey and I are driving up from So Fla on Fri to pay the "start construction now!" deposit on our home on Yankee Clipper Run.

While cruising the 'hood last week, I saw evidence of 2 Yankees fans, so judging by your cap, neighborhood get-togethers could be spirited.

Apparently, the St James Social Club is already up and running well. The Presidents are Zam and Mitch Blau. They welcome new resident contact.
zam.lynder1123@gmail.com; mitch7164@gmail.co

George
Old 05-30-2011, 06:39 PM
nkrifats

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcneill View Post
Hello, future neighbor.

Wifey and I are driving up from So Fla on Fri to pay the "start construction now!" deposit on our home on Yankee Clipper Run.

While cruising the 'hood last week, I saw evidence of 2 Yankees fans, so judging by your cap, neighborhood get-togethers could be spirited.

Apparently, the St James Social Club is already up and running well. The Presidents are Zam and Mitch Blau. They welcome new resident contact.

George
Thanks George, Looking forward to meeting up. Yes, I have ran into a lot of Yankee Fans in the villages. Looking forward to being full time there. Was not planning on buying a new place this past weekend. This was just too good to pass up. Have been going down quarterly for a week at time using our villa in Liberty Park.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrifats View Post
Thanks George, Looking forward to meeting up. Yes, I have ran into a lot of Yankee Fans in the villages. Looking forward to being full time there. Was not planning on buying a new place this past weekend. This was just too good to pass up. Have been going down quarterly for a week at time using our villa in Liberty Park.
See what happens when you take the checkbook along?

Congrats on the new place, nkrifats!

Bill
Old 05-30-2011, 08:33 PM
nkrifats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-n-Brillo View Post
See what happens when you take the checkbook along?

Congrats on the new place, nkrifats!

Bill
Second part of the bad news is the wife was not with me. Try describing a house over a cell phone.

Thanks Bill
Old 05-30-2011, 08:36 PM

Congrats, future neighbor! We, also, will have a cottage in the area. It looks like it will be a lot of fun! Not quite sure when to start building, however. Good luck!
Old 05-30-2011, 08:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
Second part of the bad news is the wife was not with me. Try describing a house over a cell phone.

Thanks Bill
Hi Nkrifats,

I'm excited for you.

I had a similar experience when we bought our house. DH and I had been down several times to look and didn't find just what we wanted. I came here with my parents when DH was on a business trip and found just what we were looking for at fabulous price. I called him, he said put an offer and we got it. We ended up having to close long distance, so the first time he saw it was the week after we owned it.

Congratulations to you and all the very best wishes!

P
Old 06-01-2011, 06:48 PM
nkrifats

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcneill View Post
Hello, future neighbor.

George
George, I was able to get in touch with the social club. Thanks for the info.
See you in the neighborhood.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:27 AM
Sage

Quote:
Just came back from a 4 day stay at our villa in Liberty Park. Retiring in July and moving to the villages full time. Bought a a cottage in St. James. Looking forward to being there full time.
nkrifats:

Congratulations on purchasing a home. I am always so happy when someone starts to begin living their dream.

Best Wishes on your move going smoothly.

2B, (Yankee fan).
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.