Really Good Pizza

Closed Thread
Old 07-22-2013, 08:43 PM
Gold member
Default Really Good Pizza

If you like real good quality pizza, give Tierra Del Sol a try. The crust homemade and the ingredients are all fresh. I had a small peperoni pizza tonight and simply loved it. The owner prides himself in his clean kitchen and the service is very good. Business at TDS has been slow since the golf course has been closed for renovations, but the food quality has remained consistently good. Give them a try - you won't be disappointed. If you prefer takeout, that's available too. And did I mention that you each get a free cream puff when you order a pizza? The cream puffs are great, and are made by the owner personally.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:04 PM
Sage
Default Mallory Hill Club pizza - the best!

Friday, I went to Mallory Hill Club and had an individual size Meat Lover pizza. It is made fresh on the premises and baked in a wood burning pizza oven in view of the reception area.

Delicious! And the size might have been called individual but it was enough that I had all I wanted and still took half home with me.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:10 PM
Sage

Hope Mallory's pizza is better than their spaghetti. However, I do like the meatballs.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougB View Post
Hope Mallory's pizza is better than their spaghetti. However, I do like the meatballs.
Yes, their pizza at Mallory Hill is better than the spaghetti.

Mallory Hill is the best pizza in The Villages without a doubt.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:33 PM
Veteran member

always our choice for local pizza. We go to Giovanni's for pasta. Mallory's spaghetti and meatballs all you can eat special on Thursdays is a good deal for $9.95 and it's not bad.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:35 AM
Gold member

I ordered a small pizza and it came out with the crust burned. The owner heard me tell the waitress and he seemed upset and went off to the kitchen. No compensation was offered so no pizza there for me. The cream puffs are great though.
Old 07-23-2013, 06:11 AM
Sage

where I won't go again is Giovanni's. the place is just filthy.
Old 07-23-2013, 06:17 AM
Email Reported As Spam

I continually check the state websites for local health inspection concerning restaurants. Giavonni and son Rise Café are the only restaurants in the local area have are listed having 0 violations which is extremely impressive
Old 07-23-2013, 05:30 PM

I have been here since the middle of April. I haven't found one Italian place that has good pizza or Italian food!
Old 07-23-2013, 07:31 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeefan View Post
I have been here since the middle of April. I haven't found one Italian place that has good pizza or Italian food!

Bellevue Pizza is just north of the junction of 441/301. It has a very full italian menu and all of the dishes including the pizza are very good. Prices are modest, especially for the lunch and dinner specials. My suggestion is to go between the two regular mealtimes to be able to get a table. The locals love it so it's always crowded.

Let us know what you think.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeefan View Post
Once again, the pizzas at Mallory Hill CC are the best and Giovanni's at Southern Trace Plaza has excellent Italian food. Yes, Giovanni's is exceptionally clean.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:56 PM
Platinum member
Location: Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County, Evansville IN, Boca Raton, Toledo OH, Pennecamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijusluvit View Post
Bellevue Pizza is just north of the junction of 441/301. It has a very full italian menu and all of the dishes including the pizza are very good. Prices are modest, especially for the lunch and dinner specials. My suggestion is to go between the two regular mealtimes to be able to get a table. The locals love it so it's always crowded.

Let us know what you think.
We had some business in Ocala this morning, so on the way back we stopped at Bellevue Pizza for the first time. Lovely place with real good pizza. They served the table next to us some baked ziti and it looked great. I want to go back and try my personal favorite....linguini with white clam sauce.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:13 PM
Sage

We like the pizza at Mallory.

Bill
Old 07-23-2013, 10:01 PM

Another vote for Mallory
Old 07-23-2013, 10:17 PM
Location: Living in the Villages after 26 years on the Upper Westside of Manhattan!

Little Joey's has very good pizza although, I prefer their Italian food. We also like Flipper's pizza quite a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
formerly of Manhattan and weekends on the Jersey Shore--now living the dream in Caroline!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.