Recommendations for movers from The Villages to another state

Closed Thread
Old 09-27-2020, 06:17 PM
Smile Recommendations for movers from The Villages to another state

If anyone is aware of reliable moving companies from The Villages to another state (we are moving to Tennessee), please let me know. Also, if you're aware of any movers that you would not recommend, I'd be interested in those as well. Reasons for recommending or not, please let me know those also. Thanks in advance!
Old 09-27-2020, 06:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,047 Times in 5,336 Posts

Last week there was a thread about movers regarding coming here with quite a few recommendation and stay away froms.

Should give you lot of info if you look it up
Old 09-27-2020, 06:32 PM

I did see that. I was just wondering who might have moved from here to another state and what company did they use. Thanks!
Old 09-27-2020, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaynasmom31 View Post
If anyone is aware of reliable moving companies from The Villages to another state (we are moving to Tennessee), please let me know. Also, if you're aware of any movers that you would not recommend, I'd be interested in those as well. Reasons for recommending or not, please let me know those also. Thanks in advance!
Highly recommend TWO MEN AND A TRUCK. I used them several times when I lived in Ohio. I used them to move from St Cloud to the villages. Wish I would have used them to move from Ohio to Florida. The company we hired “lost” things and broke a lot. But TWO MEN AND A TRUCK have a good reputation.
Closed Thread

Tags
moving, aware, state, movers, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.