Reminder - Crispers Luncheon this Friday, Oct 17

Closed Thread
Old 10-17-2008, 09:42 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
Sure will, I'll freeze a piece, but I told you to come down early, you could enjoy it while its fresh.

No, can't break Dad away from his senior home, he has so many parties and soooo many women and not enough time!! At 92, aint that wonderful!
That IS wonderful for your father. Any vacancies in that place; perhaps, he would introduce me to one of his ladies.

Have a fun time at the luncheon with everyone because that, TOO, is wonderful. If you have candles on DickY's cake, make each one a multiple of 10 because if he has to blow out alllllll those many candles, Crisper's management better have an AED machine at the ready
Old 10-17-2008, 10:52 AM
Veteran member
Default Happy Birthday DickY !

As usual...... I'll be awaiting the photos
Old 10-17-2008, 10:58 AM
Sage
Default Anxiously awaiting photos1

with CIB, please take lots of those great photos for us flakes who arent quite there yet!(Speaking only for myself of course).LOL

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:04 AM
Dancing Thyme

I'll take pictures with my Brownie camera!!!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 10-17-2008, 12:11 PM
Platinum member
Default How do you download pics from a Brownie??

Quote:
I'll take pictures with my Brownie camera!!!
KATHIE!! You know 07 takes the pics! Thank goodness!! lol I also want to say I love the quote of Chels that you have posted. See you at Crispers
Old 10-17-2008, 12:18 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Smile

Quote:
I'm bringing the cakes for DickY
One sugar free, one full of sugar and FAT!!!
Hope to see all of your there!

Kathi,
No sugar free for me, I want HI-TEST!!

Hope you peeps have a great time, save a piece for me...See you all 10/26..Dicky..Enjoy your day!

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 10-17-2008, 01:41 PM
Platinum member
Default W o r k i n g

Well I know I promised Kathie I would meet her there...but sorry friend...I am working and can't walk away....if anyone reads this in the next 20 minutes...love to everyone!!!

Suzy Toronto
Old 10-17-2008, 05:06 PM
Dancing Thyme

Cassie, so sorry you couldn't make it. This was the best lunch we've ever had. There had to be 40 people show up, many newbies and it was a wonderful exchange of laughter and warmth. If this continues, we will need to find another place that is larger although Crispers has been so wonderful to us. They refrigerated the cakes and helped me clean up. They were truly great.

Wait till you see the pictures... 07 and Kiddo took them and I took some on my brownie... but I have to find someone who can develop mine. So I'll post them next week but enjoy 07's. You will be amazed at the turnout, wish you all could have been there.

DickY loved his cakes and so did everyone. Sorry Tkret, but there wasn't any of the delicious chocolate cake left, even I didn't get a piece, so I'll buy another one when you get here. Okay?

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 10-17-2008, 05:09 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Sorry Tkret, but there wasn't any of the delicious chocolate cake left, even I didn't get a piece, so I'll buy another one when you get here. Okay?

sounds good to me Kath. Very glad that you and the others had a really nice luncheon today. I'll anxiously await the chocolate cake but will have some "Devil Dogs" until then... bye
Old 10-17-2008, 06:40 PM
Gold member

I wish I was retired and not a workin stiff.... Ida been there...
Old 10-17-2008, 06:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.
Old 10-17-2008, 07:26 PM
Veteran member

I came so close to making this one! Drat. But my wonderful grandson pulled me away. Hard to compete with a 10 month old who smiles and laughs all the time.

Also: Wheeling, WV * Youngstown, OH* Niles, OH * Oshkosh, WI * Ft. Worth, TX * Da Bronx * Marathon, NY * Bricktown, NJ * Newark, DE * San Antonio, TX * Washington, DC * Tacoma, WA
Old 10-17-2008, 08:34 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Cassie, so sorry you couldn't make it. This was the best lunch we've ever had. There had to be 40 people show up, many newbies and it was a wonderful exchange of laughter and warmth. If this continues, we will need to find another place that is larger although Crispers has been so wonderful to us. They refrigerated the cakes and helped me clean up. They were truly great.

Wait till you see the pictures... 07 and Kiddo took them and I took some on my brownie... but I have to find someone who can develop mine. So I'll post them next week but enjoy 07's. You will be amazed at the turnout, wish you all could have been there.

DickY loved his cakes and so did everyone. Sorry Tkret, but there wasn't any of the delicious chocolate cake left, even I didn't get a piece, so I'll buy another one when you get here. Okay?

I am so sorry I didn't make it!!! I had my own "fun" to deal with...LOL.....

Guess that is what I get for being the younger one of the bunch....WORK, WORK, WORK.....thank goodness I LOVE what I do!!!!!!

I will catch you when our friends linger in one by one....

I am glad Crisper's was so good to you...and yes you may need to find a bigger place....once these Admins have 6,000 members....WOW....what will we do???

Suzy Toronto
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.