Reply to a Classified Ad

Closed Thread
Old 06-08-2015, 09:19 PM
Default Reply to a Classified Ad

When someone posts a classified ad and doesn't post a telephone number, how do you contact the person. I'm clicking on the 'send this seller a message' and it doesn't appear the seller is getting my message. Please advise. Thanks
Old 06-09-2015, 07:23 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laportjm View Post
When someone posts a classified ad and doesn't post a telephone number, how do you contact the person. I'm clicking on the 'send this seller a message' and it doesn't appear the seller is getting my message. Please advise. Thanks
I sensed the same thing and i don't know if the person is not getting the message or they are just not responding?
Old 06-09-2015, 08:08 AM
Gold member

click on their name and send a private msg
Old 06-09-2015, 12:23 PM

That only works in the 'new post' area. In the classified it shows all the stuff being sold then you click on the item you are interested in and it brings you to the more detailed section. Their user name shows but you cannot click on it (like you can in the Classified section) to send a PM, you can only click on 'send this seller a message' but it appears to not work.
Old 06-09-2015, 01:39 PM
Sage

Click on the item, on the right side there should be a tan box that says send seller a message. Click on it.
Closed Thread

Tags
message, seller, classified, send, advise, clicking, contact, posts, post, telephone, number, reply, person

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.