Construction Update #123 – McClure to Middleton & the Villages of West Lakes 3-16-202

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2023, 06:46 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,519 Times in 712 Posts
Default Construction Update #123 – McClure to Middleton & the Villages of West Lakes 3-16-202

In Update #123 I’ll show you how things have progressed in the past year in the West Lakes area of The Villages and how things have changes in the Richmond and St. Johns area. We’ll look at the construction happening in the area north of Pinellas Plaza. Then we’ll take a long flight through the construction areas that stretch from the Village of McClure and Monarch Grove, through Eastport and all the way down to Middleton. There are also updates about the “Spring Thing” happening on March 18th, 2023, and a golf cart that will be raffled off at the event.
I hope you enjoy the video and remember to subscribe you my YouTube channel and please support my sponsors.
https://youtu.be/p2Ruzx7OejE
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
Old 03-18-2023, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwingnut View Post
In Update #123 I’ll show you how things have progressed in the past year in the West Lakes area of The Villages and how things have changes in the Richmond and St. Johns area. We’ll look at the construction happening in the area north of Pinellas Plaza. Then we’ll take a long flight through the construction areas that stretch from the Village of McClure and Monarch Grove, through Eastport and all the way down to Middleton. There are also updates about the “Spring Thing” happening on March 18th, 2023, and a golf cart that will be raffled off at the event.
I hope you enjoy the video and remember to subscribe you my YouTube channel and please support my sponsors.
https://youtu.be/p2Ruzx7OejE
Great video as always. It was pretty impressive how you got the “before and after” videos to sync up.

Thanks Don.

Last edited by John Mayes; 03-18-2023 at 07:36 AM.
Old 03-18-2023, 07:16 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,606 Times in 943 Posts

Don, can you clear up Eastport vs Middleton?
I think i am clear on Eastport, a lifestyle center. it has a square, and all the recreation amenitities, including exec golf and driving range, and the dragon boat course

Is Middleton a square too, or is it an area (like Fenney?). Is this where the school is and the non age restricted housing?
Old 03-18-2023, 10:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,783 Times in 1,245 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_lecki View Post
Don, can you clear up Eastport vs Middleton?
I think i am clear on Eastport, a lifestyle center. it has a square, and all the recreation amenitities, including exec golf and driving range, and the dragon boat course

Is Middleton a square too, or is it an area (like Fenney?). Is this where the school is and the non age restricted housing?
I'm sure Don with comment but lots of info here:

The Villages - Florida's Friendliest Active Adult 55+ Retirement Community
Closed Thread

Tags
construction, area, happening, we’ll, update

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.