Sanibelians...Which post office to use for address change

Closed Thread
Old 07-19-2012, 01:16 PM
Default Sanibelians...Which post office to use for address change

I am trying to find out which location we are supposed to contact regarding our address change. Our zip is 32163. My sales rep indicated Lady Lake. I think there are a couple of locations in Lady Lake.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:21 PM

I don't think you have to do that. When you change your address, the mail goes to the PO that services your new zip, right?
Don
Old 07-19-2012, 01:43 PM

dkrhardy

You may be right!!!
Old 07-19-2012, 02:53 PM

According to the USPS web site it states that 32163 is for The Villages FL. You can go to any post office to change your address or you can do it on line at USPS.com. Or ask your carrier for a change of address card and fill it out and put it back in your box or one of the blue boxes. All mail for The Villages goes through the one and only Lady Lake Post Office. If you have any questions you can call 1-800-ASK-USPS.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMLRHT1 View Post
According to the USPS web site it states that 32163 is for The Villages FL. You can go to any post office to change your address or you can do it on line at USPS.com. Or ask your carrier for a change of address card and fill it out and put it back in your box or one of the blue boxes. All mail for The Villages goes through the one and only Lady Lake Post Office. If you have any questions you can call 1-800-ASK-USPS.

Sounds right to me for Sanibel, we are near 466 and we are 32162. There are a number of postoffices surrounding us (Oxford, Fruitland Park, Lady Lake (2?) but no permanent post office inside our town limits. (I think) Anyway go to YOUR local post office and get a change of address packet and fill it out. Mail will then go directly to YOUR mail drop which is near your adult pool. Plus in the packet is a ten percent off coupon for Lowes, probably one of the first things you will use. You can fill it out on line but you won't get the coupon.

Welcome and best wishes.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:33 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,313 Times in 546 Posts

My mail carrier told me that it was best to use the computer for change of address. Cost a whole dollar but it is worth it. From Sanibel the close P.O. is either Fruitland Park or Wildwood.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:58 PM
Default sanibel

I too made the change on the usps website for a dollar, it was fast and already have my confirmation from the post office, all set in less than a week.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpierleo View Post
I too made the change on the usps website for a dollar, it was fast and already have my confirmation from the post office, all set in less than a week.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:17 AM
Veteran member
Default Coupons

Plus in the packet is a ten percent off coupon for Lowes, probably one of the first things you will use. You can fill it out on line but you won't get the coupon.

We did ours online and got Lowes & other coupons in the mail at our new address.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:13 PM

I did mine on-line yesterday, paid the dollar. I'll look forward to the 10% coupon!
Don
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.