Calling All Survivors

Closed Thread
Old 03-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Default Calling All Survivors

Survivors are the reason we Relay.
We consider a survivor as anyone who has ever heard the words “You have cancer.” And we invite all cancer survivors in the community to attend Relay For Life.

Survivors are the guests of honor at Relay. Some Relay For Life events may offer survivors special T-shirts or sashes or hold a special reception for survivors and caregivers. Most Relays open with the Survivors Lap where survivors lead the way around the track while being honored and applauded by all participants. Being a part of the Survivors Lap allows survivors to celebrate what they’ve overcome while inspiring and motivating their community to fight. Survivors are proof that cancer can be defeated.

Please register as a survivor with the Relay For Life of The Villages of Hope by going to relayforlife.org/thevillagesfl or email Dorothy.Hardee@cancer.org for a Survivor registration form.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:21 PM
nkrifats

Be glad to walk with you all next year. Still in RI this year.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Default relay for life

Dorothy, You know we are a great supporter of your cause:. What can myself or my company do to help you out this year.
side note, I still see you work the same long hours I do.

Take care Kar Guy

Greg

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.