Seeking Trivia Pro

Closed Thread
Old 07-01-2014, 10:03 AM
Veteran member
Default Seeking Trivia Pro

Do you know any professional "trivia emcees" (for lack of a better definition)?

Our neighborhood dinner club is planning a trivia night & buffet in September. We're seeking someone who emcees trivia semi-professionally; that is to say, someone with equipment, supplies, visuals, etc. and the gift of gab, but doesn't charge an arm & leg to do it.

I'm aware there are people who run trivia nights regularly at rec centers, but have no idea who they are or how to get in touch with them.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:18 PM
Platinum member

Fish Hawk Trivia is joycezmagic@gmail.com
Canal St Trivia bandbgoodrich@yahoo.com

Both are under the name Mad Hatter Trivia

I don't have any more info on whether they do other locals or price.
Nancy
Old 07-01-2014, 07:59 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwann View Post
Do you know any professional "trivia emcees" (for lack of a better definition)?

Our neighborhood dinner club is planning a trivia night & buffet in September. We're seeking someone who emcees trivia semi-professionally; that is to say, someone with equipment, supplies, visuals, etc. and the gift of gab, but doesn't charge an arm & leg to do it.

I'm aware there are people who run trivia nights regularly at rec centers, but have no idea who they are or how to get in touch with them.
Mark does Trivia at several locations throughout TV. We go to his trivia on Tuesday night at Margarita Republic. He gives a discount for residents of TV for his DJ services so I have to assume he'd give a discount for his trivia. He and his wife are so much fun. Give him a call and let us know how it turns out regardless of who you select. Have fun!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.