Service America

Closed Thread
Old 07-10-2014, 09:55 PM
Default Service America

Does anyone know how well Service America works in The Villages? I am thinking of joining & was told they have a large following there. It's an annual contract that provides servicing of all appliances & plumbing by their employees, licensed & insured. I would appreciate some feedback if this gets posted.

Last edited by helen lovely; 07-10-2014 at 09:57 PM. Reason: review
Old 07-11-2014, 04:55 AM
Sage

I have been using Service America since I moved here, nearly 5 years. I consider it insurance. Have not needed any major repairs, but on the things I've called them for (refrigerator, dishwasher issues) they responded fast and were very good. I would definitely recommend them.
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 07-11-2014, 06:44 AM
Soaring Eagle member

We use Broward Factory Service. They saved us a bunch of $$$$ on our
A/C repair.

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Old 07-11-2014, 03:10 PM
Location: Monroe, MI, USAF, Ogden UT, Tipp City OH, Troy OH, The Villages since 2002

Before you get into a service contract check with Seniors vs Crime. They work out of the Sumter Co. sheriffs office or the Marion Co sheriffs office on hwy 42. Sumter is at the villages annex on 466. They provide a lot of real ggod info and they work FREE.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.