Snakes in barbeques?

Closed Thread
Old 07-23-2022, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChip72 View Post
I'm considering adding a barbeque to my back patio. Not inside the lanai. I've heard people saying that you will get snakes in your barbeque in Florida all the time. Is this true at all?
I've lived in FL on and off for the last 40 years, never had nor heard of anyone getting a snake in their grill.
Old 07-23-2022, 09:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,564 Times in 510 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDiabloJoe View Post
Lol, I see. Better to learn a little something about people you will encounter than to wallow in all things Sooey. See what I did there - wallow. boars and pigs. Razorback. Nevermind, I think I heard the sonic boom as it went over your head.
You know, you might think it’s your calling in life to learn a little something about people you MIGHT encounter (but probably never will); I’m at a point in my life where if I don’t really want to encounter people, I don’t have to. I have my family, my pups, plenty of friends and co-workers and a lot of money to last us the rest of our life; do what you want with your life and don’t worry about others.

BTW, that sonic boom you just heard is just the pea you heard rattling around in your head.
Old 07-24-2022, 02:14 AM

Hahaha
Closed Thread

Tags
barbeque, snakes, time, people, true

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.