So Who is Lying ??

Closed Thread
Old 09-03-2015, 01:37 PM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton

Am I correct in stating that the Amenity Authority Committee (AAC) was created by the 2008 class action law suit and that this committee allows elected representative from District 1 through 4 to help make decisions about the expenditure of amenity funds north of 466?

The Sumter Landing CDD, totally controlled by the developer, makes the decisions concerning our paid amenity funds for everything south of 466? How does The Villages of Lake-Sumter/developer, owning 25,918 amenity fees as per Janet Tutt come into play? I don’t see that entity listed on the organization chart for the Villages.
Old 09-03-2015, 01:38 PM
Veteran member

Addressing the OP, what if the opposing parties published the audits supporting there position? By the way Janet Tutt will provide any documents you ask for, look for free, buy copies for $.15 a page or CD for $1.00 I think that is the cost.

Something needs to be done with Gerald Ferlisi, plaintiff, District 5 Supervisor and VP of POA. What to do? He needs to resign, be recalled, be impeached or neutered.
Old 09-03-2015, 01:39 PM
Sage

Like a lawyer would tell you about a divorce.

"There is "his" side", "her side" and then there is the "truth".

Having the lawsuit rejected, speaks volumes to me.

This isn't any new, news here. The POA has always been opposed to the developer.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 09-03-2015, 01:44 PM
Location: Lima,OH;St.Paul,MN;Vallejo,CA;Pennsacola,FL;Fremont,OH,Naperville,IL,Sylvania,OH,Fernandina

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagboy View Post
The plaintiffs case was dismissed by a court judge with prejudice, the plaintiffs withdrew a subsequent complaint to the original. That speaks volumes.
The facts never seem to get in the way of the whiners. I believe that most of this negativity and name calling has a political basis and will only get worse as 2016 approaches.
Old 09-03-2015, 01:52 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Head in sand.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,043 Times in 369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Kiefer View Post
Your comment is welcome but has nothing to do with my posting. The law suit is what it is ... My posting was to bring forth those who are not being honest in the publications. Who won or lost is another issue.
Using that reasoning, based on the fact the POA lawsuit was dismissed, does that not show that the information and facts supporting the developer and district published in the DS were truthful? And on the short end of the stick, the information and facts presented by the POA in their publication have not been truthful?
Old 09-03-2015, 02:34 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,777 Times in 3,645 Posts

Old 09-03-2015, 03:25 PM
Sage

Let's not lose sight of the fact that some resident attorneys were involved in this exercise. Even a pig knows enough not to crap where he eats. If there was some dissatisfaction on the part of a few, why destroy, or at the very least damage financially, that which thousands of others appear to be very happy with ?
Old 09-03-2015, 03:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw View Post
Head in sand.
What's worse head in sand or head up your ass ets?
Old 09-03-2015, 03:39 PM
Default time will tell

I have two points to make first if the O.J. Simpson case taught us anything justice sometimes is in the favor of he whose pockets are deeper.

Second point, in ten or twenty years when the folks south of 466 are floating the second or third CDD bond to pay for ammenity upgrades and or replacements then we will know whose was in the right.
Old 09-03-2015, 03:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by livsea2 View Post
I have two points to make first if the O.J. Simpson case taught us anything justice sometimes is in the favor of he whose pockets are deeper.

Second point, in ten or twenty years when the folks south of 466 are floating the second or third CDD bond to pay for ammenity upgrades and or replacements then we will know whose was in the right.

I don't understand the point you are trying to make. Well I understand that you are anti-developer but I don't see your reasoning here.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:16 PM
Sage

can someone humor me and briefly tell me what this is about?

signed,
ignorant
Old 09-03-2015, 04:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,939 Times in 2,459 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
Like a lawyer would tell you about a divorce.

"There is "his" side", "her side" and then there is the "truth".

Having the lawsuit rejected, speaks volumes to me.

This isn't any new, news here. The POA has always been opposed to the developer.
No there is his side, her side, and I ( the lawyers) making money reguardless of the outcome and the longer we drag it out them more cash we rake in.
Old 09-03-2015, 05:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
can someone humor me and briefly tell me what this is about?

signed,
ignorant
Just keep reading.
Old 09-03-2015, 06:20 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagboy View Post
Using that reasoning, based on the fact the POA lawsuit was dismissed, does that not show that the information and facts supporting the developer and district published in the DS were truthful? And on the short end of the stick, the information and facts presented by the POA in their publication have not been truthful?
Based on the dismissal of the lawsuit I would look into the background of the judge before assuming anything!

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Closed Thread

Tags
poa, aac, daily, issue, morse, berning, tutt, liar, gary, north, presented, publication, south, data, mike, sun, board, lying, chairman, true, neutral, position, spent, studying, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.