Softball and Tennis Question

Closed Thread
Old 10-11-2017, 02:40 PM
Default Softball and Tennis Question

I will be spending my first extended stay in TV this coming March. If I wanted to sub on a softball team, is that possible? Also, if I was looking to sub on a USTA 3.5 tennis team, are sub opportunities available, especially at Glenview Tennis Club, as that will be closest for me. And finally, I am a singer...even if I will not be able to participate in a concert, is there a choir the performs Masterworks where I could sit in on some weekly rehearsals?? Thanks for any responses to my three questions....and I am sure it is a beautiful day in The Villages !!!!
Old 10-11-2017, 03:16 PM

As far as softball..you have to go thru an evaluation process. Depending on your ability, you will be designated to a respective division. It takes 3 weeks to get evaluated. They usually meet every Tuesday. However, there are always open practices you would be welcome to attend.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:25 PM
Veteran member

You have to have a villages ID to play softball.

3. Softball Player Eligibility
A. To be eligible to participate in the Recreation or Neighborhood softball leagues each player must have a valid resident or
renter ID. Guests may not participate in Recreation or Neighborhood softball Leagues.
Old 10-14-2017, 01:41 PM
Location: Caroline, Norwalk OH, Federal Way, WA. Stamford, CT. Tuscarora, PA

Re: Softball
By all means attend a game! They are played in the morning and it will give a good feel about the level of play . . . and the amount of enjoyment the players are experiencing.
Closed Thread

Tags
tennis, softball, team, choir, day

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.