South Meggison Rd Roundabouts

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2022, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainger99 View Post
I think that is the point of the OP. Glorantha stated "I also don’t see any golf cart tunnels on this section of Meggison."

North Meggison (area north of Sawgrass) seems much safer than South Meggison (area south of Sawgrass). There is a multi-modal path on North Meggison down to Sawgrass. The multi-modal path continues south of Sawgrass but for some reason, golf carts are banned at that point and carts are forced to use the street - much like Morse north of 466.

I have tried to find out why Meggison goes from 4 lanes to 2 lanes and why they force golf carts into the vehicle traffic at this point but have had no success. I have called but no one either knows the answer or, if they do know, they refuse to disclose it. If the developer won't tell us when the entertainment will start at Sawgrass (other than coming shortly), I can't see them telling us why they designed the streets this way.
I think, like was stated before, it was designed to encourage traffic across the soon to be Bexley bridge and hopefully reduce traffic south of Sawgrass to mainly residents of those villages.
Old 10-04-2022, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
Yes, I'm sure they saved a bundle on a billion dollar construction project by leaving out one tunnel...
Closed Thread

Tags
meggison, portion, don’t, roundabouts, section

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.