Spanish Springs Villas Questions

Old 04-18-2024, 08:21 AM
Default Spanish Springs Villas Questions

I have some questions about the townhouse style condominiums in Spanish Springs. Looking for a current owner who is willing to chat. Thanks!
Old 04-18-2024, 04:16 PM

I don't know anyone who lives in those villas, but I bet if you drove down the street in a golf cart you would likely find someone out if front (most likely a dog walker) that would be more than happy to tell what they enjoy with their home choice.
Old 04-18-2024, 04:41 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRE1 View Post
I don't know anyone who lives in those villas, but I bet if you drove down the street in a golf cart you would likely find someone out if front (most likely a dog walker) that would be more than happy to tell what they enjoy with their home choice.
Excellent advice!!!!
Old 04-18-2024, 07:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,543 Times in 3,118 Posts

Depending on what you want to know about them, some of us could answer your questions.

I know someone who lives in one. I've also been to a couple of open houses in them. I also know that they were originally built as Lifestyle Visit properties. Eventually Sumter Landing opened up the Lake Shore or Creekside Cottages (I can't ever remember the name of that circle of houses) as Lifestyle Visit properties and the townhouses at Spanish Springs went up for sale to homeowners.

They have an HOA, and are one of the very few clusters of homes in The Villages that have one. I don't know how much the monthly HOA fee is, but it is in addition to the amenity fee that all Villages homes pay. Prices for those properties usually start at the upper end of the $300ks, and I remember one time noticing one listed in the MLS for somewhere near $700k, a few years ago.

Tags
spanish, springs, questions, chat, owner

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.