Spanish Springs - What is going on today?

Closed Thread
Old 01-28-2012, 12:47 PM
Sage
Default Spanish Springs - What is going on today?

Being the TV voyeur that I am -- I justed checked out the web cam for Spanish Springs to get my fix of TV from 1,100 miles away. What is going on in SS today? The place is hopping with people. Looks like the square itself is blocked off from cars and golf carts.

Wish I was with those crowds in Spanish Springs. Got to sweep the snow off the sidewalk -- got about 1 inch last night. At least the sun is shining.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:24 PM
Veteran member

I'm pretty sure it's the Travel Showcase, sponsored by AAA with proceeds going to The Villages Charter School.

"Growing older but not up." J. Buffett

Coral Gables, FL, Bahamas, Belize, Wilmington, NC, Bocas del Toro, Panama and finally The Villages
Old 01-28-2012, 02:12 PM
Sage

Thank you for the information. Looks like they have a very good turnout! Of course when it's 72 degrees and sunny...
Old 01-28-2012, 02:21 PM
BOMBERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
Being the TV voyeur that I am -- I justed checked out the web cam for Spanish Springs to get my fix of TV from 1,100 miles away. What is going on in SS today? The place is hopping with people. Looks like the square itself is blocked off from cars and golf carts.

Wish I was with those crowds in Spanish Springs. Got to sweep the snow off the sidewalk -- got about 1 inch last night. At least the sun is shining.
The Villages International Cultural Expo.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.