Speeding landscaper’s trucks

Closed Thread
Old 04-05-2023, 05:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
Problem is 90% of the lawn companies are single owners. FedEx and UPS are under the gun to do their route in a time frame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVES View Post
Ex-New Yorker. They had a program where you would take a safe driving course and save on your auto insurance. If, I recall it was like 10% off your comprehensive and ??? off something else That more than paid for the cost to take the course and was good for a couple of years. There were many others ???? about half who were there to avoid license suspension due to too many points-violations recorded on their drivers license.

Rules, it was amusing what some people think are the rules of the road. Truth we can always learn something. I recall a retired cop saying your job is to see everyone gets home safely, Not to teach others a lesson.

The law. I recall learning that postal vehicles have the right of way. Not sure if that applies to UPS, Fedex or Amazon.

The villages. Most of our driving is in residential neighborhoods. We deal with bikes, golf carts, walkers turtles, and those cranes. The cranes are truly interesting. None seem to care about rules.

In any case, THE GOAL IS FOR ALL TO GET HOME SAFELY. If, you are constantly thinking others are stupid, inconsiderate, too slow, shouldn't be allowed on the road.
Perhaps, you are the problem.
Not sure what your post has to do with my post that lawn companies are usually single owners, and FedEx and UPS have timed delivery routes. How exactly am I the problem you long winded post of practices in other state, wildlife and “your goal for all to get home safe, have anything to do with using my post to quote from.

I can watch FedEx, UPS, and lawn companies from my lanai. No cart, or car required for me to be as you quoted “Perhaps, you are the problem”
Old 04-05-2023, 06:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,914 Times in 4,142 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVES View Post
Ex-New Yorker............

In any case, THE GOAL IS FOR ALL TO GET HOME SAFELY. If, you are constantly thinking others are stupid, inconsiderate, too slow, shouldn't be allowed on the road.........
But, but, but----What if others ARE stupid, inconsiderate, too slow, and shouldn't be allowed on the road??????
Closed Thread

Tags
it’s, trucks, plates, drive, license

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.