Spiral staircase question

Closed Thread
Old 05-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Default Spiral staircase question

A question to those Villagers who have lived here awhile. We have a guest from Ohio who helped install an oak spiral staircase somewhere in the Villages around the years of '94-'96. We looked at Laurel Manor, Savannah Center and Katie Belles and none of them looked right. So I guess I am asking if anyone knows where there is a spiral staircase in the Villages.

Thanking you in advance. Stephanie
Old 05-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Platinum member

When the folks on Golden Ridge Dr (down the street from Cane Garden) put a second story on their house they installed a spiral staircase.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Platinum member

But, Golden Ridge wasn't even a gleam in The Developer's Eye in the mid-90s.

I'm guessing that the installation may be in one of the two-story villas in Spanish Springs. In the time mentioned, they'd be the only buildings with a need for a staircase - and even then, it may be a stretch!

SWR
Old 05-12-2011, 02:11 PM

It could be in one of those "Private areas" on the 2nd floor of Spanish Springs. If you look up to the 2nd floor of the buildings around Spanish Springs at night, you can sometines see what looks like a lounge area with TVs. I believe "The Family" uses these areas to entertain.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.