Squares sound systems

Closed Thread
Old 06-26-2023, 06:50 AM
Default Squares sound systems

Is it my old ears or are the sound systems at the older squares in need of updating? When i listen to a band at Brownwood like “Blue stone circle” and i think man this band is fantastic, i have to go see them again. Then i go see them at lake sumter and they just don’t sound very good. Same band, same everything, but the sound is just not right. Anyone else feel this way? Or did i just listen to kansas and Styx at such a high decibel my ears are shot?
Old 06-26-2023, 07:54 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,207 Times in 570 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneman View Post
Is it my old ears or are the sound systems at the older squares in need of updating? When i listen to a band at Brownwood like “Blue stone circle” and i think man this band is fantastic, i have to go see them again. Then i go see them at lake sumter and they just don’t sound very good. Same band, same everything, but the sound is just not right. Anyone else feel this way? Or did i just listen to kansas and Styx at such a high decibel my ears are shot?

Different venue = different acoustics. Some of the sound board people are good, some so-so.
Closed Thread

Tags
sound, band, squares, listen, systems

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.