Start Sirius Golf Cart Height

Closed Thread
Old 11-25-2023, 12:53 PM
Default Start Sirius Golf Cart Height

Took a measurement from bottom of the Star Sirius golf cart tire,to the highest point of the roof and came up with 6ft 5 inches….. are there any issues with going under tunnels?

Thanks
Old 11-25-2023, 01:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,157 Times in 2,251 Posts

This has been discussed several times, with several posts with links to the height of the various tunnels, a search of this site should get you the information you need. As I recall there were a couple of tunnels in the North that are lower and may be a problem. Remember you do NOT want to go down the middle of the tunnel, there maybe someone coming the opposite direction....
Old 11-25-2023, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemson View Post
Took a measurement from bottom of the Star Sirius golf cart tire,to the highest point of the roof and came up with 6ft 5 inches….. are there any issues with going under tunnels?

Thanks
I've been riding mine from Spanish Springs down to where we live in lake Denham and haven't run across any problems yet.
Old 11-25-2023, 01:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
This has been discussed several times, with several posts with links to the height of the various tunnels, a search of this site should get you the information you need. As I recall there were a couple of tunnels in the North that are lower and may be a problem. Remember you do NOT want to go down the middle of the tunnel, there maybe someone coming the opposite direction....
Lifted cart in front of me traveling to Lopez 2 weeks ago. Right down the tunnel middle. A bicycle entered the tunnel, tried to correct away from the cart, bike lost control hit the wall.

Cart causing issue never stopped, and yes they knew the bike fell. I as well as 2 carts behind me, and a cart approaching stopped. Got the young lady and bike out of the tunnel. We carry a first aid kit, cleaned wounds, and bandaged. One of the carts put her bike on the back and drove her home.

4 great people still doesn’t make up for one stupid person who was more worried about scraping their lifted cart.
Old 11-25-2023, 05:05 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,046 Times in 731 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemson View Post

Thanks
My Star Sirius will scrape on the Saddlebrook Tunnel if you're not very careful and supposedly, there's a tunnel up near Lopez where you'll scrape.

The list and heights are attached.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Page 0003.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	101347   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Page 0002.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	101348   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Page 0001.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	101349  
Old 11-29-2023, 11:37 AM

Thank you
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, cart, sirius, 6ft, inches…

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.