So you buy in TV, your child comes to visit, there is a time limit they can stay

Closed Thread
Old 08-10-2007, 02:20 AM
Veteran member
Default So you buy in TV, your child comes to visit, there is a time limit they can stay

I have heard once you buy in TV if your under 55 child comes to visit, they can't stay for the season only a month and if this is true how many days must they be away before they could visit again for this length of time.
How about the rule if the child is 55 or over?
please someone elaborate.
thank you
Wanabee future TVer
Old 08-10-2007, 05:34 AM
Default Re: So you buy in TV, your child comes to visit, there is a time limit they can stay

Our neighbors daughter (mid 20's) lives with them here and is a villages resident. My understanding is that couldn't be done if the child was under 21 or maybe 19. Another neighbor around the corner also has a younger daughter living with him. I think generally that only one person in the house should be over 55 but there are exceptions. But I could be wrong.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:45 AM
Default Re: So you buy in TV, your child comes to visit, there is a time limit they can stay

The guest passes are made out a month at a time for all guests over 10. If you go in to renew it, typically they won't NOT renew it because they have been here a month. They don't know whether the pass was made out for a month as a convienience in case they go back and forth a lot or if the person was there for the entire 30 days.

Living wise, if the child is over 19 and the parents are at the appropriate age to buy a home here, the child over 19 my live with the parents. Someone who is 19 and over can rent a house in the villages, but not buy.

Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.