Streaming service recommendations?

Old 03-15-2024, 06:24 AM

I'd recommend YouTubeTV and if you want very fast operation purchase the Amazon Firesticks for your TVs, especially any older TVs. Even if they are not a Smart TV, as long as you have an HDMI port on the old TV, you will now have a very Smart TV.
They periodically always go on sale:
Sorry! Something went wrong!
Old 03-15-2024, 06:32 AM
Default TV service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfarley99 View Post
DM me, I can give you what you want with any channel you want for less than 25 dollars a month. Have many customers using service and are very happy.
I live in Ohio can I use your service?
Old 03-15-2024, 07:00 AM

Have YouTube TV and like it.

Had Hulu and liked it, but had many problems with its DVR while trying to record golf tournaments. It would indicate that the show was recording and then it would disappear from the DVR.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsil View Post
The difference with rhe You Tube DVR is that if you set the TV to record say Chicago Fire it will record old and new shows. Hulu can be set to" new" only. So that's why I chose Hulu. Maybe You Tube TV has changed that format? Does anyone know?
Technically they do not record, they just point your account at the cloud storage for future watching. The downside to this is say you record a movie, it may become unavailable from your recorded episodes when the movie becomes unavailable for some unknown reason. For example, I had Citizens Kane DVR’d… it was there for a while, then gone for months and then it came back. First world problems…

It’s very easy to go to a series and see latest to oldest shows and it also shows which ones you watched. Also, the word “New” appears on the shows icon to see when a new episode appears.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:21 AM
Location: Mt. AIRY NC, NORFOLK VA, VA BEACH, VA, FT WAYNE,IN, CINCINNATI, OH, ROSWELL, GA, THE VILLAGES

Contact me 757-748-6060
Old 03-15-2024, 07:35 AM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLonzo View Post
I’m looking for a streaming service that has the cable news and sports channels along with DVR service. Any recommendations?

I’m currently using cable for news/sports, and streaming Amazon Prime for movies and shows but want to drop my cable. Looking at YouTube TV, Hulu, Sling, etc. Any favorites to recommend?
Youtube TV here as well. We use it up north as well as TV...
Old 03-15-2024, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfarley99 View Post
DM me, I can give you what you want with any channel you want for less than 25 dollars a month. Have many customers using service and are very happy.
please send me your email. jt9999@prodigy.net
Old 03-15-2024, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt9999 View Post
please send me your email. jt9999@prodigy.net
. how can I contact you?
Old 03-15-2024, 07:59 AM
Location: Mt. AIRY NC, NORFOLK VA, VA BEACH, VA, FT WAYNE,IN, CINCINNATI, OH, ROSWELL, GA, THE VILLAGES

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmacw View Post
Youtube TV here as well. We use it up north as well as TV...
Please text full name, address and email
you will need a 4k firestick for each tv you want to setup.
Five star streaming service has live tv, over 2,000 channels, all local channels, all NFL games, NFL Red zone, NFL Network, MLB, NHL NBA MLB and so much more for $35/mth
When you have a chance watch my videos on how to use 5 star app please.
https://youtu.be/v1zw1KkCZIg
you will need a 4k firestick for each tv. Things to do before your firesticks arrive:
1. know your wi-fi password and network name (should be what your currently connected to)
2. know your Amazon login and password ( have to register firestick to your Amazon account)
3. Know your cable company login and password, ifll necessary.p
4. sign up for 5 star streaming service ($35/mth for 5 connections at same time .
Can take 12-24 hours to get userid and password
click below link to sign up for 1-12 months of streaming service, stardomstreams.com My 4k firesticks are $120/each, includes programed 4k firestick ready to go, service call and instructions, if you live in the villages, outside the villages add $45 for service call. Just let me know if you have any questions text me. 757.748.6060

how to sign up for streaming service: https://youtu.be/yl149Nm9hYc
Old 03-15-2024, 08:04 AM

We have Hulu and we love it. It has everything you’re looking for.

QUOTE=MrLonzo;2310758]I’m looking for a streaming service that has the cable news and sports channels along with DVR service. Any recommendations?

I’m currently using cable for news/sports, and streaming Amazon Prime for movies and shows but want to drop my cable. Looking at YouTube TV, Hulu, Sling, etc. Any favorites to recommend?[/QUOTE]
Old 03-15-2024, 08:08 AM

jedalton@gmail.com
757-748-6069
Old 03-15-2024, 08:09 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedalton View Post
Please text full name, address and email
you will need a 4k firestick for each tv you want to setup.
Five star streaming service has live tv, over 2,000 channels, all local channels, all NFL games, NFL Red zone, NFL Network, MLB, NHL NBA MLB and so much more for $35/mth
When you have a chance watch my videos on how to use 5 star app please.
https://youtu.be/v1zw1KkCZIg
you will need a 4k firestick for each tv. Things to do before your firesticks arrive:
1. know your wi-fi password and network name (should be what your currently connected to)
2. know your Amazon login and password ( have to register firestick to your Amazon account)
3. Know your cable company login and password, ifll necessary.p
4. sign up for 5 star streaming service ($35/mth for 5 connections at same time .
Can take 12-24 hours to get userid and password
click below link to sign up for 1-12 months of streaming service, stardomstreams.com My 4k firesticks are $120/each, includes programed 4k firestick ready to go, service call and instructions, if you live in the villages, outside the villages add $45 for service call. Just let me know if you have any questions text me. 757.748.6060

how to sign up for streaming service: https://youtu.be/yl149Nm9hYc
This right here is a jailbroken firestick. Watching content you aren't paying for is illegal. I'm not the police but be aware if you do this you are running some risk, however small.

Also, I am happy with my FUBO. I had YouTube TV and they got rid of NESN (New England channel for Bruins and Red Sox). I'm only part time in the Villages but so far I still get NESN through FUBO while I'm down there. I assume being out of market there will be other options for Boston games once I change my FUBO zip code.
Old 03-15-2024, 08:14 AM

Not true first of all you're paying for the service second it is not illegal to watch anything only if you download and try to sell movies
Old 03-15-2024, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedalton View Post
Not true first of all you're paying for the service second it is not illegal to watch anything only if you download and try to sell movies
By the way I have over 300 satified customers in the villages
Old 03-15-2024, 08:31 AM
Default Streaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLonzo View Post
I’m looking for a streaming service that has the cable news and sports channels along with DVR service. Any recommendations?

I’m currently using cable for news/sports, and streaming Amazon Prime for movies and shows but want to drop my cable. Looking at YouTube TV, Hulu, Sling, etc. Any favorites to recommend?
Have used YouTube TV for 3 years and it has been great. Do your research to see what meets your needs.

Tags
streaming, service, cable, recommendations, i’m

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.