Sunpass Scam

Old 04-16-2024, 07:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts
Default Sunpass Scam

My wife called my attention to a message posted yesterday on one of the sites she frequents. Apparently someone received a text from a site called sunpasstollservices dot com informing her that she has an outstanding negative balance on her Sunpass account, and that in order to avoid a late fee of $50.00 to click on the link mentioned above.

Apparently Sunpass knows about this. The text isn't from them and they've been advising callers in no uncertain terms to NOT click on the link.

Last edited by ThirdOfFive; 04-16-2024 at 07:36 AM.
Old 04-16-2024, 09:15 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,207 Times in 762 Posts

Thanks, good to know.
Old 04-16-2024, 09:34 AM
Default Always Something

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive View Post
My wife called my attention to a message posted yesterday on one of the sites she frequents. Apparently someone received a text from a site called sunpasstollservices dot com informing her that she has an outstanding negative balance on her Sunpass account, and that in order to avoid a late fee of $50.00 to click on the link mentioned above.

Apparently Sunpass knows about this. The text isn't from them and they've been advising callers in no uncertain terms to NOT click on the link.
Life’s never ending game of how to get your money transferred into their pockets.

Always, always, something is going on.

Fairfax VA
Stamford CT
Rye NH
Provincetown MA

Tags
sunpass, avoid, late, fee, click

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.